GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hrdboiled

1. H

FS: OEM Roof Rack

$200. Oem roof rack w/ torque wrench/key. No issues. will fit mk5 and mk6. local pickup only. I am in Temecula but can meet in SD, OC, or LA. PM me.
  2. H

FS: Audi 25th Anniversary wheels

8j x 18. 5x112 et 43 offset. tires are 235x40x18. tires are less than 50 percent tread. Wheels have pretty good amount of curb rash from prev owner. Other than that I think these look pretty good on the car. they are silver instead of gunmetal on s line titaniums. asking 550 picked up only. I'm...
  3. H

FS: Depo LED dark cherry tails

sold
  4. H

FS: Neuspeed P flo

Sold!
  5. H

FS: 10mm 15mm spacers w/ bolts

sold
  6. H

FS: Neuspeed P flo

sold
  7. H

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

godspeed ebay catback $150 I am selling godspeed/ebay catback exhaust. approx 1 year old. i switched back to stock exhaust. torctite clamp included. local pickup only. I am located in Murrieta. $150 and its yours.
  8. H

AU Tuning in HB is awesome.

Just did my 40,000 mile tune up with them. they did everything- changed the dsg fluid, oil, spark plugs, air and cabin filters for $380. Just to change the DSG fluid was $180. from what I've been reading on here, that is a good deal. way cheaper than taking it to the dealer! They've been open...
  9. H

a/c making strange noise

I have a 2010 gti with 40k uneventful miles until today. Haven't used the a/c in a couple months. It is pushing 85 degrees today in socal so I put the a/c on and nothing but hot air blowing. It is also making a strange noise when the a/c button is pushed- a constant low pitch whining noise. The...
  10. H

GTI makes MT's "top ten coolest steering wheels" list

Not that it means a whole lot, but we are on the same list with Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley, Porsche. haha check it out here