GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JohnoBurr

1. JohnoBurr

APR Catch Can w/ APR boost tap (MD)

Sold
  2. JohnoBurr

FS: 2012 GTI - F23T CSG 2dr Manual - Maryland

SOLD 2012 GTI - 6 speed manual, 2 doors, sunroof, 81k miles - $11,500 OBO The time has come to sell my GTI. I love the car, but I'm looking to move back to the mostly stock life as well as going to DSG. While this car has a lot of mods, it was very meticulously maintained with oil changes...
  3. JohnoBurr

Volkswagen reveals the refreshed 2018 Golf

I think the Golf's bumper looks better than the GTI's bumper, but that's just me.
  4. JohnoBurr

Flashing back to stock from APR

So I'm going to be installing an F23T soon, and I'm going with a Cobb AccessPort for a custom e-tune. I'm currently APR stage 2, and I'm wondering if I have to go back to APR to flash back to stock or if I can take it to the dealer and have them do it. There was a recall a while back for an ECU...
  5. JohnoBurr

FS: APR Carbonio Stage 1 CAI

SOLD
  6. JohnoBurr

WTB: Neuspeed FMIC

I've seen almost none of these sold on the classifieds, but I figure it's worth a shot. Trying to avoid paying full price for a brand new one.
  7. JohnoBurr

Odd sound from clutch

Hey all, I tried searching on the matter, but nobody seems to be experiencing anything similar to what I am. That being said, it might be totally normal for a clutch in the winter. I just had the RSR clutch installed, and when I go to shift from 1st to 2nd, the clutch makes a sort of...
  8. JohnoBurr

WTB: CSG Front Lip

Looking for an OEM CSG front lip in good condition.
  9. JohnoBurr

FS: OEM 18" Detroit Set - MD

SOLD