GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Neuspeed FMIC

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
I've seen almost none of these sold on the classifieds, but I figure it's worth a shot. Trying to avoid paying full price for a brand new one.

BuiltforSin

Ready to race!
Thinking about selling mine. I'm having second thoughts about modding my car. Was going to go K04, but now I'm on the fence about any modding at all. It's Brand new, never used. Only opened to ensure nothing was damaged.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I had been looking at that one for a while and was just about to buy it when they jacked the price up from 397 to 550 bucks. For that much, I might as well buy the real deal.

It's 450.00 now

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I have a neuspeed fmic that I might want to sell. It's brand new, not even opened. Bought a golf r intercooler also so might go that route instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

siupo1281

Ready to race!
i am planning to get the armsport one too. did u guy buy the oem delete kit too?

fastgoober

Passed Driver's Ed
He did, it was totally worth it for whatever he paid for it, like $45 or something, why not. He saved $80 with a coupon

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

GTIROCKet

Ready to race!
I have the arm motorsports one, and mine came with the delete kit, and my best friend has the neuspeed and you can't even tell the difference between them, it's a great intercooler for the price