GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KanDyWyte1

1. KanDyWyte1

Broward GTI Partout: Roof Racks, 19" Mercs, Dynaudio, etc!!!

After 6 years of GTI ownership, it saddens me to inform you guys I traded in my 2012 GTI with all the aftermarket modifications. Even though I kept all my OEM parts with intentions of converting it back to stock before selling, that didn't happen. I have many OEM parts left for sale if anyone is...
  2. KanDyWyte1

'12 GTI OEM PARTOUT + ROOFRACKS + MERC'S ***LOTS OF PICS

After 6 years of GTI ownership, it saddens me to inform you guys I traded in my 2012 GTI with all the aftermarket modifications. Even though I kept all my OEM parts with intentions of converting it back to stock before selling, that didn't happen. I have many OEM parts left for sale if anyone is...
  3. KanDyWyte1

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

It appears they are made of the same material as the B-Pillar plastic... that shows scratches if you breathe on it the wrong way.
  4. KanDyWyte1

Hyundai Intrado SUV

Front bumper looks like it got some inspiration from the Lexus IS
  5. KanDyWyte1

Sick Porsche

Is this real life?! It looks like a really close up picture of an RC car, or it's just that bad of a PS and the rocks are that big on the asphalt.
  6. KanDyWyte1

Really?! Peeling Paint!!!

I suspected the paint on my 2012 GTI to be inferior to my previously owned 2010. Today I confirmed that suspicion. I was blaming all the chips on my 2012 on perhaps my driving environment changes between both ownerships; however, today proved that's not the case. The stats - 2012 GTI purchased...
  7. KanDyWyte1

Sick Q7 TDI By Spyder Outerwear

Once it's lowered, it looks like a minivan.
  8. KanDyWyte1

BMW Parking... O.O!

Lmao!!! I really wanted to see the driver!!! I wonder if they reported anything, or just let her just play bumper cars the rest of the night.
  9. KanDyWyte1

Local Art + GTI

Since my car was clean and there was some cool graffiti nearby, I thought I'd take the opportunity to snap some pics and share.
  10. KanDyWyte1

Dealer will not service a "cat-less" GTI

I took my GTI to my local dealer (Gunther of Coconut Creek) today because my drivers seat has a slight rock when I drive in stop and go situations. I figured they could tighten the connection between the seat and the car; however, that is not the case. They claimed to have to take the seat apart...
  11. KanDyWyte1

PLAC got his GTI back

Hahahaha! DAMMIT! :mad0259:
  12. KanDyWyte1

PLAC got his GTI back

Soooo. I don't mean to be THAT guy that shows up at the end of a really funny joke, but what happened to Plac other than going domestic? He was removed from the MKVI site?!
  13. KanDyWyte1

MKVI GLI vs. M3 (E92) Convert *Accident*

Went to get lunch today and passed this sad scene... my present (MKVI) colliding with my future (one day). I wonder if the GLI owner is a member here. No ambulances, so I'd assume everyone was okay.
  14. KanDyWyte1

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

Typical power trip... in this society if he sent that to a local news station they would eat it up and that cop would have to explain all his actions!
  15. KanDyWyte1

Does anyone here watch......

I have no clue how HBO does it! I always question the show, then it becomes unbelievably addicting! True Blood is another one. I thought it would be a total vampire/Twilight BS crap capitalizing on the whole vampire popularity crap... but once again... ADDICTED.