GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sick Porsche

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Dayum! I was serious when I posted this. Yikes. I really like this car. :eek::eek:

I picture this car with A tune and a sick as Phuch exhaust system, a good set of coils and a big brake upgrade. I'm in love! :wub::wub:

I said this would be a model. So the Rota type wheels gone, I would love to see my Matte Black V710s on this. I like White Cars, so My 911 would be White. I plan on making this happen someday. (I hope). I have always wanted a 911 Carrera every since I was a kid. I have never owned one or even driven one. In the passing years, I still have not lost my lust for the 911.

I guess the expression of "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" is true :word:

I don't track my cars, just some fun spirited Street driving now and them.....

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Car itself is nice. Stance it too low.

AXO

Go Kart Champion

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i like it too. the only reason i think our cars don't as look good slammed is because our wheel arches are wide but too shallow. something like a porsche or vette looks better with less wheel gap because you can still fit good size wheels in their that follow the line of the wheel arch. on older vws they made it small and shallow so they can pull off smaller wheels

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Is this real life?! It looks like a really close up picture of an RC car, or it's just that bad of a PS and the rocks are that big on the asphalt.