GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ketchupfreak

1. ketchupfreak

Socal Partout- Lots of good parts

2013 GTI Partout- Neuspeed IC, GFB, SPM, LED tails, Miro and more Selling my car so all parts are coming off by this weekend. Local pick up takes priority. I'll describe the condition of parts the best I can. i'll get actual pics of the parts as they come off the car. 626 Pasadena pickup...
  2. ketchupfreak

2013 GTI Partout

2013 GTI Partout- Neuspeed IC, GFB, SPM, LED tails, Miro and more Selling my car so all parts are coming off by this weekend. Local pick up takes priority. I'll describe the condition of parts the best I can. i'll get actual pics of the parts as they come off the car. 626 Pasadena pickup...
  3. ketchupfreak

Need someone to put my car back to stock

Hi guys. Getting rid of my car soon so I have the following parts on my car that need to be taken off and returned to stock. Neuspeed ic, neuspeed intake, CTS turbo back, rear sway bar, maybe dg springs (might just keep these on the car). The closer you are to Pasadena the better. Feel free to...
  4. ketchupfreak

FS: Helix Depo LED Headlights

I have my Helix Depo LED Headlights for sale. I replaced mine with the MK7 type so these are up for sale. I will be completely up front about these. Yes, all the rumors are true. Similar to Ed's these headlights have issues keeping moisture out as you can see on the driver side headlight...
  5. ketchupfreak

"Click" beneath car under pedals when turning

I've recently developed a small click that I can hear and slightly feel when turning. This happens in low speeds like in a parking lot but also at higher stress levels like on a canyon road. Is this something loose on the subframe or something else? Can it be fixed just by tightening bolts or...
  6. ketchupfreak

13 Stage 2 Uni DSG vs 16 Stage 1 WRX

No video for now, maybe later. 13 Stage 2 Unitronic GTI with DSG tune, CTS catless TB, Neuspeed IC, Neuspeed Intake, fresh Federal 595 RSR tires. 16 WRX, Cobb stage 1, Perrin catback. We went from a 5 mph roll because he was scared of launching his new car. I pulled 2 cars instantly and kept...
  7. ketchupfreak

CTS 3" Catless Turboback with Resonator Removed...

In case you were wondering how to make the CTS exhaust louder like I was... https://youtu.be/pmGZIHa2qr4 I drove around for a few days before I just could not take it anymore. 3-4k was ear shattering. Surprisingly, anything below or above sounded almost like how it was with the CTS...
  8. ketchupfreak

FS: Socal: CTS Catback Exhaust

Selling my CTS Catback exhaust because I want something a little louder. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. No scratches, dents, repairs, welds. Tips are dirty but will clean once sold. $560 picked up in socal or trade for louder catback. Dennis
  9. ketchupfreak

Battery died in 2 years, 30k miles. Anyone else?

My 13 GTI abruptly started having issues starting up. I had to get it jumped a few times and then had it tested at Oreily's. Their diagnostic machine said the battery, starter and alternator all passed. It would sometimes start fine but then I'd go get food and it wouldn't start. I took it...
  10. ketchupfreak

WTT: Black Miro 111 18x8.5 +45 w/ Hankook v12 Evo2 for gold or hyperblack mesh

WTT: Black Miro 111 18x8.5 +45. No curb rash at all. Very minor nicks from daily driving. These are wrapped in Hankook v12 Evo2 with tons of tread and no camber wear. I'm looking to trade for a mesh type wheel in gold or hyper face. Sorry for the shitty instagram pic. I'll take more pics if...
  11. ketchupfreak

Dashcam footage of valet curbing my gti

Valet driver at Luggage Room Pasadena curbing my front bumper and wheel. If not for this dashcam I just installed a few days ago, they probably would have denied fault. Not sure if I can post links to ebay and amazon but I'd like to help anyone who is looking for a cheap solution. Dash cam...
  12. ketchupfreak

Newsouth Performance Fitting kit

I was given a Newsouth boost guage by itself by a friend. Other than the vent pod, which fitting kit do I need? http://www.newsouthperformance.com/tubing.htm Sorry for noob question:(
  13. ketchupfreak

Osram CBI (cool blue intense) D1S HID Bulbs

I have a pair of OSRAM CBI's that I used in my 5 series for 5k miles before I sold it. I now have a 13 GTI but with halogens. If you have done your research, you'll know these are the top bulbs to get. Price does not include shipping. Osram CBI (Cool Blue Intense) D1s HID Bulbs $150 Much...
  14. ketchupfreak

MKV movies

MKV as in the video format and not the car. Anyone have a good source to dl movies in 1080p MKV format?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matroska
  15. ketchupfreak

Demonoid!!

Does anyone have an invite code they can send me? Pretty please? THX:w00t: