GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Helix Depo LED Headlights

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
I have my Helix Depo LED Headlights for sale. I replaced mine with the MK7 type so these are up for sale. I will be completely up front about these. Yes, all the rumors are true. Similar to Ed's these headlights have issues keeping moisture out as you can see on the driver side headlight. There is a light haze on the inside of the lens. You might be able to clean this with distilled water and alcohol but I didn't want to try. It does not affect output at all. You can try silica packets or more sealant on the seams also. Sometimes, the high beam will stick on the driver side beam. I've since pushed forward the shield a few mm's as "oneperfectdose" suggested in an email. You can further adjust the shield back or forward if you are still having any issues. There is also a small scratch on the passenger side headlight on the top edge of the lense that you cannot see once installed. I also replaced the shitty 3rd world country screws that hold the bulb holder in place with higher quality screws because I guarantee you they will strip eventually like they did with me. With that being said, they aren't bad and still look way better than halogens. Dog food not included.

$225 picked up in Socal area. Will ship at buyers expense.

rmetanes

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm curious
1. What shield did you push?

2. I have similar headlight and one side the DRL leds no longer work. I think the leds are OK but its the 12 volts to 2.5 transformer that broke which needs replacement.

any one knows where one can buy replacement parts? I'm looking for the 12 volt to 2.5 transformer

Thanks