GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
KIX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me if the camera is emblem camera or in the handel. As my car is a 4 door Harchback, it needs camera in the emblem. Also how can I pay you? Thanks very much.
    Hey do you still have the bi-xenon headlights? Does it come with all the wiring harness stuff? Because I talked to VW and they said it'd be 3000 for everything and installed. If it comes with everything for $800 plus S&H I'll totally buy them
    Hey Kix

Do you still have the OEM HID LED xenon kits ? How much and will you ship to South-Africa ?

Thanks
    Anton
    Hey Kix.

Sent you a message on TDI Club (rarely come on here, but found your post about OEM HIDs). Please get back to me on TDI Club or via e-mail (REBELSXC@gmail.com).

Thanks.

Geoff
    so is that 1169 for brand new OEM everything? I'm really thinking about it. I just don't know how to go about installing it, calibrating if there is any, figuring out where to buy the high cecm you mentioned. Any suggestions or references?
    if you want them 900 plus shipping they are used but perfect (no scratches no bumps) with ballasts, bulbs and control module. Let me know if you want them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…