GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lucky01

1. L

Florida Real Estate help!

Hi guys, Im from Toronto and I hoping someone living in Florida can provide me with some insight. I’m currently interested in purchasing a rentable home/condo for investment purposes. I don’t want to get involved with a real estate agent right now. I rather do my own due diligence first. I’m...
  2. L

How to get wax off my windshield…..

Ok so I pulled the biggest NOOOB mistake ever, I took my Mothers Wax liquid spray by accident instead of my Mothers Protectant and sprayed my dash and started cleaning away. To my surprise… after looking at the bottle I was like :eek: WTFFFFFFFF F**K my life… I was so pissed that I threw the...
  3. L

Rotten Egg smell from exhaust

So i was driving back from work today, parked my car in the garage and shut the car off. As soon as i got out it smelled like rotten eggs, it was pretty bad.... the smell was coming from my exhaust. My car has a bout 1700km, so its still new. I doubt my catalytic converter is going bad. Dont...
  4. L

Ventureshield Ultra vs 3M Scotchguard?

Im looking to protect my new GTI but undecided which PPF. I have contacted two shops, one sells 3M Scotchguard and the other sells Ventureshield Ultra. Price difference is pretty much equal, only $30 dollar difference. I been told by one installer that Ventureshield Ultra is a better PPF than...