GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Florida Real Estate help!

lucky01

Hi guys,

Im from Toronto and I hoping someone living in Florida can provide me with some insight.

I’m currently interested in purchasing a rentable home/condo for investment purposes. I don’t want to get involved with a real estate agent right now. I rather do my own due diligence first.

I’m hoping someone can direct me in the right path on the location I should be targeting.

Popular areas, the hot triple AAA locations?
Area’s to avoid?
New/upcoming areas that are gaining popularity?

Thanks a lot.

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
Beautiful southwest Florida is a no brainer. Some Canucks just bought the house across the street from me!

Check out Naples, Bonita springs, Estero, and Ft Myers...

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Beautiful southwest Florida is a no brainer. Some Canucks just bought the house across the street from me!

Check out Naples, Bonita springs, Estero, and Ft Myers...

Yup! It's great down here assuming you aren't 20 years old. I'm in Bonita Springs and it's close to Naples and Fort Myers. If you have any questions let me know.

V-Dub_in_SA

Ready to race!
just a heads up as an insurance agent that is licensed to sell in the state of florida, be prepared to pay alot for homeowners insurance anywhere in that state...

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
just a heads up as an insurance agent that is licensed to sell in the state of florida, be prepared to pay alot for homeowners insurance anywhere in that state...

Thats interesting..

I pay just over $500 a year and live on a small pond and less then 10 miles from the coast.

:iono:

GTINAPLES

Ready to race!
I live in Bonita Springs as well and have lived in Naples since I was 2. I am now 24 and for the younger crowd its ok but not much to do. But if you are looking for a touristy area it is going to be Naples. I know a lot of snowbirds that venture from Canada and northern US and love it. The beach is one of the best in the country and Collier County makes it their priority to keep it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GTINAPLES

Ready to race!
I also just noticed you want to rent a condo etc. I live in Pine Haven with about 4 people from Toronto area. About 700-1100 a month but almost 1200 square feet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Palm Beach :word:. Beautiful Beaches, Excellent Restaurants, Mild Weather all year round. If you like Golf, Palm Beach Gardens is minutes away. Palm Beach International Raceway. World Class Polo and Horse Jumping. Depending how much you want to spend, there are some amazing deals out there. The Palm Beach Real Estate Market is recovering nicely. if you plan on purchasing, I suggest jumping on it before prices get Crazy again. :word::thumbsup:

V-Dub_in_SA

Ready to race!
Thats interesting..

I pay just over $500 a year and live on a small pond and less then 10 miles from the coast.

:iono:

woah no joke? who you insured with?? i run quotes for ppl all the time, most have hurricane, wind&hail exclusions and i've seen quotes in the $3k/yr range....