GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Min

1. Min

Meet Bruce.

After a three month wait that just seemed to go on and on, it's finally here. And my girlfriend decided to name it Bruce. Haha, so Bruce it is. Here you go guys some photos as i promised :thumbup: The specs on the car is: I got the Golf GT (158bhp version) 5 door with DSG. with optional...
  2. Min

Wallpaper

Just thought I would share the desktop wallpaper I made, whilst waiting for my car to arrive. I'm expecting to pick my car up this coming Tuesday, and It's going to look like the wallpaper below.
  3. Min

Owner's Manual

Is there anywhere online, where you can read the Mark VI Golf's Owners manual or like sat nav manual or something, I was hoping to have a read through it while I was waiting for what seems like an endless wait :)
  4. Min

Air filters and other improvement advice please :)

Hi guys, My cars arriving in about two month, And I don't want to mod the car as such, but I wanted to replace some stock parts that would help the car. So far it seems it's a good idea to replace the stock air filter with a better one, Which air filter is the best to get right now? Also what...
  5. Min

Entering the world of VW

Hi guys, Yesterday, I have just bought a new Mk6 Golf. Not only is this the first golf I will have owned. It will be my first ever VW. Not only is it my first every VW, but actually it will be my first car. Well strictly speaking thats not actually true. I'm 22 and until now, the cars I have...