GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Modshack1

1. Modshack1

VTDA....Black w/gray trim...>>

VTDA....Black w/gray trim...(SOLD)>> Test install and removed (new). Satin black w/ gray trim. Save $40 over new shipped $$ $245 shipped in the US. PP or CC (SOLD) modshack@earthlink.net\
  2. Modshack1

Been gone for a bit...Playing with the new toy..

So, I've been away for awhile... Still check in now and then, but playing with this now (It's pretty awesome): (Still building VTDA's for you guys though!) Guess I should change my Sig pic!
  3. Modshack1

Just test drove LS6 CTS V (2005)

Corvette's do that to...Limited slip hunting for good hook-up... Even my buddies 135i with Dinan Tune (375 hp) does that...
  4. Modshack1

Just test drove LS6 CTS V (2005)

The way I see it, is you need to experience different stuff over time...I'm now on my 66th car and every one has been interesting and rewarding in one fashion or another...A year ago I was in a GTi and liked it a lot. Sold it , bought a Cayman S, sold that and now am having fun with this...
  5. Modshack1

Cayman....>

SOLD Just in case there's anyone that wants to step up! Absolutely Beautiful Cayman S. I am the second owner and this is my 9th (and best) Porsche. Enthusiast owned and maintained. Guards red over Black. Factory options: Black Carpet mats Bi-Xenon Headlamp package Heated seats 19" Carrera...
  6. Modshack1

FS: 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 22,600 miles...>>

Absolutely Beautiful Cayman S. I am the second owner and this is my 9th (and best) Porsche. Enthusiast owned and maintained. Gaurds red over Black. Factory options: Black Carpet mats Bi-Xenon Headlamp package Heated seats 19" Carrera S wheels Painted crests Automatic climate control Bose...
  7. Modshack1

Anyone Miss their Old Car or Regret buying their R/GTI/TDI/Golf?

Aw man...I've got the plate for that too! (yeah, it's my last name...duh!)
  8. Modshack1

'88 was a very good year. Highly developed with some major improvements. New Trans, Hydraulic clutch etc. If you want an old style 911 this is the one. Unfortunately prices have gone through the roof. Was an awesome car.. Only sold to buy a 993..Owned the pair for a short time..
  9. Modshack1

LOL...Sure, I miss a lot of them! I'd be rich if I'd kept some of them. The GTi was one of the best BTW.... Keep in mind I've been a car junky for 48 years. 65 Yrs old, 65 cars...I'm right on schedule. In order of acquisition..Read it and weep (or laugh)....:laugh: 1957 MGA 1964 Corvair Turbo...
  10. Modshack1

Last weekend on the Blue Ridge Parkway...

Every year me and a few buddies do this drive. Did about 200 miles in the twisties (840 miles total for the weekend and a 38.4 MPG average on the TDi!)...Beautiful weather, great scenery..... One of my friends just picked up a new GTi Driver's Edition so we had to help him break it in....:w00t...
  11. Modshack1

VTDA on the 2.0 TDi....>

Now adapted to the TDi.....
  12. Modshack1

OEM springs...Cross-platform Mix and match data....>

As many of you know I sold my GTi some time ago. I recently picked up a '13 Beetle DSG TDi Convertible. Let me tell you, that puppy is sprung softly! Being a lease, and not wanting to invest much $$ into it, I considered adding some of my old GTi parts to make this thing work at least as...
  13. Modshack1

WTD: Stock GTi Struts and shocks...>

Must be minty fresh and under 5000 miles.. Assembled with springs considered as well...Ship to 27834 (NC) Found...Thanks!
  14. Modshack1

I'm Baaaack....(well, sorta)...>

Just picked up a Beetle Convertible TDI. Underpinnings same as the GTi...sorry I sold off my mods! Looks like the first project is to swap my old GTi Swaybars onto the beetle....:-) Cool car BTW...Should be a lot of fun..
  15. Modshack1

Tangent: My Dad's New Car :)

Z8....Very Nice! Quite rare too. Too bad about the chromed wheels though..That can be fixed.