GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tangent: My Dad's New Car :)

jordanegan44

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Guys, my dad got this a little bit ago - would be interesting to hear your guys' opinion on the car; be nice though... He hopes to give it to me sometime in the future!

Here are a few photos:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361747948.332979.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361747961.733054.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361747982.266478.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361748031.549176.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361748056.798686.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361748072.199325.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361748124.304122.jpg

Enjoy!

jordanegan44

Passed Driver's Ed
Z8....Very Nice! Quite rare too. Too bad about the chromed wheels though..That can be fixed.

Strange thing is that they have grown on me - at first being from Europe the chrome wheel concept seemed a tad brash yet, it seems to suit the rest of the chrome ...

Additionally the quote we had to have them stripped and painted with correct BMW paint ran upwards of $6000...

Thought the money is better put to use buying a Meisterschaft Titanium exhaust...

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
I am a huge BMW lover. My first two cars were BMW's and I absolutely loved them! That looks like it would be a LOT of fun to drive!!! :w00t:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't a huge fan of the Z8 when they came out, but the design has aged rather gracefully, and is now one of my favorites.

Don't see them all the time, either, which makes them even more appealing.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Damn your dads a huge bmw fan, z's are awesome cars especially dads z8, it also reminds me of my uncles z3 3.0i coupe when i drove it when i was 18..i hope he ll have fun with it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I've always had a soft spot for z8's. There is one in my neighborhood which I never see leave the garage.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Gorgeous. Just pure sex. The front end....manifico!

I don't like chrome either. I think I could live with it on that though. For awhile at least!

infanterene

Passed Driver's Ed
I have always liked the z8. My friend bought one new and still has it. He almost daily drives it. My uncle also has one but he never drives it. Funny they are both in thier 60's.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
If I had Z8 money I wouldn't be driving an X3 as my DD..

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
There really needs to be a front license exemption for certain cars. It's a shame what the government does to a beautiful car.