GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PureDrive

1. PureDrive

FS: 034 Motorsport Engine and Transmission mount set

SOLD. Selling an 034 Motorsport Motor Mount set. They are the street density engine and transmission mounts that fit the 2.0L TSI engine/trans. They are simply great mounts/products that fit like OEM and look pretty much OEM, but offer the benefits stiffer aftermarket mounts without as...
  2. PureDrive

FS: Audi R8 oil cap

SOLD. Selling an Audi R8 engine oil cap that fits the 2.0L turbo in the GTI/GLI. I had it on a mkvi GLI and GTI. I have a 2014 GLI now that has the new/updated engine and this does not fit the new engine. It is in like-new condition, no scratches or blemishes at all. Price is $45 shipped.
  3. PureDrive

FS: Never used/opened Lamin-X yellow fog covers

SOLD. Selling a set of Lamin-x yellow fog covers/overlay for a MKVI GTI. Never used, still in original, sealed package. $15 shipped. Sorry, picture got rotated upsidedown
  4. PureDrive

RCD-510 used for 1 month

SOLD. Hello. Selling an RCD-510 model. It is the OEM VW model from China market vehicles. Still has all the same menus/functions as the regular US model, with the exception of not having Satellite/HD radio options. I had it in my base model MKVI GTI, but traded that in for a GLI which...
  5. PureDrive

Help with an issue with a brand new 2014 GLI.......

Yep, had issues, so VW helped me into a different vehicle. Just drove a different 2014 GLI, which did not make the noise. They are going to look at it some more, but will probably have to schedule an appointment with the regional tech to look at it.
  6. PureDrive

At the dealership now. Went for a ride with the tech and he heard the noise. He is unsure what it is at this time. He is going to drive another 2014 GLI to see if that makes the sound as well and then go from there.
  7. PureDrive

I just can't/don't want to believe that is it on a brand new car. I hate the thought of people tearing into my car.
  8. PureDrive

I don't know if dealerships are amazing where you live, but not so much in my area/experience. If I can fix something myself I would rather do that. The less people that touch/drive my car, the better. The car has all of like 200 miles on it and is stock. That said, I made an appointment to...
  9. PureDrive

Come on, no one can fix my car simply and effectively over the internet? How can that be? The internet can do anything.......I can't believe it.......:(
  10. PureDrive

So, I have had 2008 GTI, a 2012 GLI, 2014 GTI (don't ask), and now have a new 2014 GLI. I purchased the car last Friday and yesterday I noticed a metallic rattling/humming sound that started, that is loud enough to be heard over the radio when it is on volume level 7. It is coming from the front...
  11. PureDrive

FS: RCD-510 used 2 weeks

SOLD. The unit was purchased new and installed in my 2014 GTI for only about 2-3 weeks. It is the Bosch unit made in Portugal. It has all the standard features, such as touch screen, SD card slot, auto-dimming light sensor(independent of the car's lights), and 6-disk CD changer. It does not...
  12. PureDrive

FS: K&N intake for GTI/GLI

SOLD Hello. Selling a K&N intake from my 2012 GLI, that fits all MKV and MKVI GTI/GLI vehicles with the TSI engine. The intake is in like-new condition. It comes will all original parts, original instructions and paperwork, in the original box/packaging. It also comes with the extra...
  13. PureDrive

Any way to adjust steering feel/settings through VAGCOM?

I have been having some issues with my steering feeling very, very loose, sloppy, and just really all over the place since I changed some engine/trans mounts . Since thus required pulling the battery out I was grasping at straws thinking maybe some setting or value in the ECU got changed or set...
  14. PureDrive

Code P025C after replacing transmission mount...?

I just replaced the factory transmission mount the other day and then went back yesterday to replace the bolts with new OEM stretch bolts. I start the car and have a check engine light, code P025C. I checked and it says "Type - Powertrain - Fuel and Air Metering - ISO/SAE Controlled" and...
  15. PureDrive

Forum slow in the last couple of days?!

Tapatalk hardly works at all for me with this forum. Worse over the last week or two, as others have said.