GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sharky1

1. S

Parts for MK4

So hey guys, I wrecked my MK6 over a month ago and since then I've purchased a MK4 TDI. But please excuse these really dumb questions. I need to replace some of the interior switches and the shift boot has seen better days. Would I be able to put any shift knob on top? I was planning on...
  2. S

Interior Mod Installer

Hey guys, nothing fancy but I'm down in Niagara and I've installed underseat drawers, chrome window switches and an eurocup holder on my TDI. Just looking to help out anyone that was on the fence for these things because I love taking things apart and tweaking with them. I'm not selling or...
  3. S

Alloy Pedals

What exactly is an alloy pedal? I take delivery of a TDI Golf Wolfsburg on Monday and Kessy was cut from the model in production. Not a deal breaker but it made me look into what else might have been axed. I recall that the pedals looked normal when I went and looked at the car yesterday at...
  4. S

2013 Wolfsburg TDI 6SP

Just ordered one here in Ontario. ETA is late Feb. I'm very glad I waited for this to be released. Colour is blue graphite pearl. I'll be updating this thread with more information when I get it.
  5. S

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Newb here. Looking to grab my first car this summer. Been eyeing a Golf and was ready to thrown down my dollars at a 2011 model. It makes more sense to wait a month and throw it towards a 2012. So soon I will become an owner of a 2012 Shark Blue TDI Golf! So hello golfmk6, looking forward...