GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tluver

1. T

Low engine rev on start-up

Hi all~ Recently I noticed that my car hits above 1,200 rpm for just 2 to 3 seconds and comes right down to 700~800 range when I start-up the engine. Usually it stayed at a higher rev for longer period of time, like almost 30 seconds. In my thought, the engine should do that for longer period...
  2. T

Questions for Vancouverites

Q1. Where did you guy get your winter tires done? Q2. Is anyone using ITG drop-in filter? Where did you buy it?
  3. T

attempted rim theft in Surrey

Today, I noticed that my three of the wheel nut covers from my left-front wheel were missing. Possible attempt for a rim theft. Everyone please don't leave your car unattended too long, especially if your car is parked in Surrey.
  4. T

Do any of you had damped headlights?

Hi all, I just got my 2011 GTI picked up today and had so much fun enjoying the car. But, I noticed that my headlights were damped after driving the car for over 30 minutes. Did anyone had this symptom on your car? Do you think I should check up with the dealer?
  5. T

Canadian 2011 GTI deal: Want to hear your thoughts

Hey, I'm trying to get a new MK6 GTI in Canada and the offer I got from a dealer is $38275 all included. The options I chose: - 18in. wheels - leather seats - moon roof - DSG It's a 3-door one, so what is your verdict on this?