GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

VAG/Ross-Tech VCDC microCAN & 16' extension cable

Tuning cable for MKVI and others- like new, in box- comes with 16' extension cable. Selling both from $200 firm. $85 dollar savings. You pay shipping. Software is free from Vagcom.
  2. A

FS: NEW IN BOX- APR Intercooler MKVI

Never installed, still in box- all parts, hoses etc. Nothing missing. $875 firm price. FREE SHIPPING. Sold my GTI :0( no need for Intercooler anymore.
  3. A

FREE GTI Catback to Golf owner only (New Mexico)

Pick up only. I'm south of Albuquerque about 25 minutes. PM me if you're in the neighborhood.
  4. A

Ptasti Dip whole car....thoughts?

I saw a fella cruising down the high way in a matte black paint job (new Volvo hatch) at least I thought it was paint... I rolled up next to him and gave him the :thumbsup:- he said "it's plasti dip!". I had no idea one could do this, I Googled it and was quite surprised at the colors and and...
  5. A

FS: Eibach Pro kit

SOLDSelling Eibach Pro Kit springs plus the shortened foam dampeners that came with them. These have 8k on them and are in great condition. I'm selling them because I just installed a set of coilovers on my ride. Price: $135 + shipping. I have the original box to ship them in. PM me if...
  6. A

Detroit wheels 4 sale

FS: 3 Detroits- Excellent condition SOLD PRICE REDUCED- $135/wheel Selling 3 Detroit wheels in very good to "like new"/Excellent condition. $135 ea. Have one Detroit wheel that's bent on the inner (toward center of car) for $50 as well. You pay shipping- I'm in area code: 87068...
  7. A

WTB one Detroit

Hit a massive pot hole last night..... Need one Detroit in good condition. PM me if you have one. Thanks, Andy
  8. A

VAG in New Mexico (ABQ. area)

FYI, I just purchased a VAG cable- If any of you folks want tweaks to your GTI's let me know. I'm a newbie to VAG, but will be actively figuring it out.:thumbsup:
  9. A

Eibach not low enough

Hey guys, I'm lowered on Eibach springs and am happy with the front. I am not happy with back... Any ideas on how to get it about even with front, other than dropping a lot of weight in the trunk?:confused: I'm thinking I'll probably need to go to coil overs... I'm running the original shocks...
  10. A

Stage 1 tune w/ downpipe question

I have the APR stage one tune; I had to remove the ECU and ship it off to get the flash (pain in the butt). I want to install a downpipe, I know I will have a CEL if I don't get the stage 2 flash.... My paperwork from APR say I have the "stage 1/2" tune loaded on my ECU. If I add the downpipe...
  11. A

Dead air conditioner

Hey folks, I need some help. Got into my mk6 this afternoon and the air conditioner is blowing only hot air. I looked through the manual and no dice. Is there a fuse I can check? The manual doesn't list one,but says other fuses are in the vehicle and must be changed by an VW or authorized...
  12. A

VAG COM in Albuquerque area?

Anybody got VAG COM in the Albuquerque area? Heck, anywhere in NM? Thanks. Andy
  13. A

ECU removal problems APR upgrade

I'm removing the ECU myself on my 2010 GTI to send to APR. I don't have a APR dealer within a 8hr drive.... I'm following the directions on their website (they could use some updating for the 2010's...) I've got the ECU exposed and where I can get to it. I'm trying to pry the metal housing...