GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TeutonicTurbo

The Official Beer Thread

Okay its been 2+ years since I have been perusing this site. Figured what better way to reintroduce my interests than in beer! What are you guys drinking this friday night? My rounds 1, 2, 3, and the 4th...a nice Cuban :cool:
  2. TeutonicTurbo

Let's talk about Hockey.

Another Wings fan...but from VA Caps are 2nd favorites...and just nasty this year
  3. TeutonicTurbo

I...feel so weak...

I think I've got a case of Fahrvergnügen-itis! It must have come about because I haven't been able to drive my Volkswagen in *gasp* 3 days! stupid blizzard... If this snow doesn't clear soon, I may shrivel up and die from lack of Fahrvergnügen... Crap...just checked the forecast...another 8-12...
  4. TeutonicTurbo

What was your last car?

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2746 might want to post there
  5. TeutonicTurbo

So my engine bay got a little lighter today...

Installed a Carbonio stage II pipe this afternoon. Still awaiting my Evoms intake (arriving tomorrow so says UPS)...noticed increased throttle response and quicker turbo spooling, and butt dyno says i may have picked up a few ponies on the upper end :). Plus it looks 1049238 times better than...
  6. TeutonicTurbo

Enter @ Own Risk

posting 'on-topic' (cars) in an OFF TOPIC thread? :threadjacked:
  7. TeutonicTurbo

What was your last car?

2005 GTI 1.8T Silverstone grey with AEM intake, boost gauge, other random little mods. RIP...was totaled december 18th when some girl in a '92 pickup decided to drive too fast in the snow and spun out in the middle of the road...right in front of me...car turned into a sled and the front...
  8. TeutonicTurbo

Another New Guy...

Sorry couldnt find any better section at first glance to put this in. Just introducing myself. I'm Aaron. I've owned 2 MkIV Golf/GTIs until my '05 1.8T was totaled in a snowstorm last month. So I recently took some insurance money and bought a new 2010 GTI (looked at mazdaspeed 3 & hyundai...