GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another New Guy...

TeutonicTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry couldnt find any better section at first glance to put this in. Just introducing myself. I'm Aaron. I've owned 2 MkIV Golf/GTIs until my '05 1.8T was totaled in a snowstorm last month. So I recently took some insurance money and bought a new 2010 GTI (looked at mazdaspeed 3 & hyundai genesis too but GTI had the total package). So far I'm extremely impressed with fit/finish as well as the handling compared with my MkIV. Just joined here to learn more and hopefully contribute something to the forum.
Pics are limited considering my phone camera is only 2mp. But I'll get more up later.

Oh, and a quick footnote. I help run a family business which specializes in exhausts for old Jaguars and Aston Martins, and the parts supplier (Falcon exhausts) is run by Phil Millington, who also owns Milltek Sport. When we place an order for new Jag parts, I can let anyone interested know if we can order Milltek systems for them as well.

-Aaron

Attachments

• 0107001702.jpg
    0107001702.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 296
  • 0107001702b.jpg
    0107001702b.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 250
  • 0107001702a.jpg
    0107001702a.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

TeutonicTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
K after some perusing i just found the 'introduce yourself' section...feel retarded.
if a mod could move this thread to that post i'd appreciate it.
thx

TeutonicTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
thanks. i was kind of limited by what the dealer had on the lot. either i got a bare-bones black or carbon one with nothing on it, or more black/carbon ones with everything including DSG (i'm a manual kind of guy)...and then this one was in the showroom with every option i wanted (sunroof, Xenon, good audio, 18's)...and the white just looked so nice... i had to get it lol (and only $248/month after down payment)

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Nice car, nice price.

And nice Milltek hookups. Yes please!

Can you let me know how much it is for a system that fits the MkVI?

TeutonicTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for moving this. And Roast, I'll inquire into how much we would have to pay for a MkVI system. I will try to get this information the next time we speak with Milltek. If there is enough interest from people, I might try and place an order for a few systems next time we order the jag parts.

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Gratz on a GTI