GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Boo1

FS: Draw Tite hitch $90 - New Hampshire

I have (sadly) parted with my GTI, and as a result I have a Draw Tite hitch for sale. It is in excellent condition as it was only mounted for about 6 months, used a handful of times to transport my mountain bike. I am in southern New Hampshire (Amherst). This is an in person sale only- I will...
  2. Boo1

Anyone running Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS tires?

New tire time, and am trying to decide between Conti Extreme Contact DWS, which I see a lot of great reviews of here, and the Potenza 970, which recently won a comparo Tirerack did. Has anyone here put the new Potenza on their GTI? Thanks.
  3. Boo1

Picked up my MKVI this morning...

....and have been grinning and laughing all day. What an absolutely wonderful car. The funny thing is though I feel like I'm on an extended test drive. It hasn't sunk in yet. CSG 4dr, 6MT, Interlagos, bi-xenon, sunroof. I'm pretty sure you know what these look like by now, but....
  4. Boo1

I'm going flippin' nuts.....

So the original plan was I order a 2011 MKVI in May, receive it in August. Then I saw the option packages for the 2011 MY. New plan... find the car I want now. Found it. 2010. CSG, 4DR, 6MT, sunroof, bi-xenon. I wanted the Dynaudio too, but no dice. That I can live without. I should be...