GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

FS APR catback

FS APR catback, roughly about 10k miles on it. Nothing wrong with the part, just going back to stock on the Car, retail is about 1K, I would be willing to sell it for 650 local pick up or shipping at your expense. Located in OC, California. Inbox for pictures, send email and Ill email you...
  2. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

FS: few parts

I have for sale an APR cat-back exhaust. With approximately 5000 miles on it. Good shape, looking for a local sale, I will ship at buyers expense. Looking to get 700 for it. I'm also looking to sell Carbonio Complete Intake 1&2 I painted it black for a stealth look but underneath the carbon...
  3. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Few Items for sale!!!

I have for sale a euro dash cubby anthracite, never installed on the car. It is practically brand new. Looking to get 75 plus shipping OBO. I also have some color matched tornado red eyelids. These are also brand new. These can easily be sanded down and repainted. These are 25 shipped OBO. Items...
  4. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

REVO stage 2 Apr Stage 2...

Trying to go stage 2 and take advantage of REVO XMAS DEAL with the 100 off. I called a shop nearby. He wanted to charge me like 500 dollars, which included a 100$ labor just to tune me. Nothing installed. I got an email from him stating 399 sale price minus 100= 299 right ? DOes that sound right...
  5. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

FS: H&R ultra lows

Looking to sell my H&R ultra lows, I purchased them in May i believe Its still under warranty. They only have 200 miles on them practically flawless. Im selling them because I plan on going back to stock. If your looking you know what they are, they are currently on the car, so once a buyer...
  6. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

FS: 16 in Steelies

4Steelies, with tires, tires have decent thread they have been used have about 5k miles on them. These are good for a project or winter set up.Looking to get 200 plus shipping. Let me know i can send pictures taking offers.
  7. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

BBS Rs help fitment and offsets

First off i Have a set of Staggered bbs rs. 17x8 35 17x9 40 something like that. What are sets that will fit nicely with out rubbing issues? Im getting them refinished and i was wondering if i can get a smaller barrel and a bigger lip to help with inner clearance. Like a 6 1/2 barrel and 3in lip...
  8. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

H&R ultra lowsJust

finished installing my coilovers. didnt tighten the stiffness enough the fronts the first time and was hearing tons of noises. After tightening them now.... I still hear a strange noise when driving at times. Sometimes on dips other while maneuvering the car to not scrap. It sounds like a slight...
  9. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

H&R ultra lows

For those of you that have them and installed them yourself, how hard was it any pointers, and tools used ? I got a couple buddies that are going to help me out just wanna be ready.
  10. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Any ideas on the setup ?

I purchased some rims recently BBS rs 17x9 et 20. I got them redrilled. Now i put it on the car and it sticks out passed the fender. I plan on droping it to make it look clean. The tires i look to purchase are 205/40/17 and stretching them. I really dont know much about all this. Will this work...
  11. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

wheel help !!

I am about to purchase some new rims, looking to get some bbs rs 17 in, and i was wondering if the stock tpms can just be used on that new setup or do i have to get another set. Also the rims are 5X114.3 i can just wobble bolt it right ? and does anyone have feedback on their experience with the...
  12. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Billyboat downpipe help

Just did my install yesterday, when putting in on, i noticed an extra opening on the top, the downpipe came with a lug to close it off. On their diagram in showed it going on the lower first o2 sensor. but it didnt make sense so i put my first o2 sensor on the turbo and the bolt on the next...
  13. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

WTB: Random Parts

Engine Cover, oem side markers , and a passenger visor light Let me know thanks
  14. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

In need of some help...

Looking to colormatch some eyelids i just got, anyone have a shop i can get at, or know of someone that can help me out. Looking to see some prices, fyi its tornado red gti
  15. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

FS: Red stitching Osir shift knob boot

Looking to sell my osir boot, i have two and i dont need this one. Looking to get 45 shipped, brand new in case had it on but took it off. One day use. If anyone is looking for a new look or purchasing the osir shift knob i got the boot. here are some pictures let me know .
  16. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

FS: BNIB GTI Tow hook

I got up for sale gti tow hooks. I only have a couple available. Black, red, white looking to get 60 + shipping. Let me know if you interested. THese are not the oem tow hooks but made of high quality aluminum. Pictures upon request. Here is a picture of some of the colors available. Most of...
  17. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Help from those of you w/ Osir rear Valence

I just purchased the rear valence and it doesnt seem as easy as i thought to install it. It wont just click in. DId anyone have the same problem and what did you do to get it to work? let me knowthanks
  18. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

FS: VW OEM 18' Detroits w/ tires

Looking to get 700 for all 4 plus shipping. rims and tires. They have about 90 % thread only have 1k miles. Bought the car back in July and looking to get new rims. Let me know thanks for looking
  19. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Golf R LED tails/ VAg-COm help!

Recently installed my Led tails, and got the vag done. One problem, everything works fine and my fault code is gone, but the right rear reverse light turns on while my lights are on and the car is running. My reverse light turns on as it should on the left but the right one is always on. I got...
  20. GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Installed Osir gloss carbon Spoiler

Just Installed my spoiler from Zmax ! Thanks to Sam. Picture quality isn't the greatest (iphone). Let me know what you think.