GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Installed Osir gloss carbon Spoiler

GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Passed Driver's Ed
Just Installed my spoiler from Zmax ! Thanks to Sam. Picture quality isn't the greatest (iphone). Let me know what you think. IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

v3on

Ready to race!
Drilling Needed? or 3M

GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Passed Driver's Ed
No drilling needed, I thought it would come with 3m, but it didn't he provided some black body adhesive . Its pretty strong i put it around the edges and then with some microfiber clothes i clamped it for about an hour. Its on there pretty firmly.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Reminds me too much of the STI TBH. Random carbon accents always look out of place to me though. As long as you're diggin it my opinion is worthless anyways lol.

GeeTeeEee

Ready to race!
Looks good! I agree with Bruh, kind of out of place color wise. I was thinking about purchasing that spoiler and painting it to match my car.

v3on

Ready to race!
btw op where did you order the parts? I thought the GT6-S Program is not out yet =(

GBroThaFKNVDuBBn'

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm actually the first in the country with it. I pre ordered it from Zmaxautosports check em' out Sam's great to work with. Let him know Manny let you know about em' Just came out on their website on order

jerm

Ready to race!
I like it! I think it looks really good with the red paint. :thumbsup:

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looks good but if you want your car to look like no one else's .....get a carbon fiber hood and then get the roof wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl (also known as 3m dinoc) I have a shop that does it near me and it looks sick. It would bring everything together and the whole top of your car would be.................Fiiiiiiibbbbeeeerrrr!!!!!

Clempson13

Ready to race!
looks really good with the red

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Looks good but if you want your car to look like no one else's .....get a carbon fiber hood

Hilarious

Post a straight on shot, I"m confused by the kink in the spoiler :)

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hilarious

Post a straight on shot, I"m confused by the kink in the spoiler :)

taking it out of context doesn't really work. Don't see how the spoiler is confusing. Now that I'm looking at it for a second time I really like it but still say go ahead and do the rest of the top eventually.