GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ferrari500

GMY12.5!?

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone knows when the MY12.5 GTi build week starts? If such a thing exists? I'm just wondering if there are any changes in the spec, from the MY12's that's all.. e.g standard LED Tail lights perhaps!? :) I know they start producing the MY12 GTi's in the last quarter...
  2. Ferrari500

new zealand new 2012 Gti

Hi everyone, It gives me great pleasure, to introduce to you, my shiny new 2012 Golf Gti. Shes got, bi-xenon cornering headlights with LED DRLs, RCD510 Stereo, Manual Transmission, Tartan Cloth Seats, factory Tinted windows, 18" Detroit wheels and Sunroof. First impressions, a seriously great...
  3. Ferrari500

MY12 ordered, the waiting begins..

I did it! I ordered a shadow blue, MY12, MKVI GTi! :) build date: week 43 (which is next week! :) That's all I've been told for now, other than to expect up to a 3 month delivery time for it. Destination: New Zealand I can't wait!! meantime, I've been looking at short youtube clips on the...
  4. Ferrari500

2dr vs 4dr

Hi everyone, hope all is well, a very quick noob question, i was wondering if anyone knows if the 4 door GTi, MkVI is longer than the 2 door!? I can't seem to find the dimensions anywhere.. God these Golf Gti's are nice!! Thanks in advance for the help! :)