GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

new beetle...wow!

first generation of any model requires "first adopters" who are willing to do the testing and work out any problems for the company. I hope this is not an attempt to phase out the GTI...
  2. M

new beetle...wow!

200 HP engine, speedo goes to 180 like the GTI. Now all we have to look at is curb weight for each model and compare to the GTI. If the engine is the same and curb weight is comparable, we should get simular performance. The Bug looks heavier though.
  3. M

new beetle...wow!

reminds me of an Audi...
  4. M

bluetooth and center console screen

I've got the base model, no navigation. When I first got the car, I found the center screen info very helpful, which contains mins traveled, instantianous and avg. MPG, Range, etc. I just got Bluetooth working today, as nice as it is, but the Bluetooth menus takes its place. Any ideas how to...
  5. M

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello all, my story here... http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16758 looking forward to participating!
  6. M

United Gray MK6 GTI!

or Carbon Steel Gray, still not sure what color mine is... My story about my car search and how I ended up buying a VW. This will be long, hope it’s worth it. My mindset was to have a "fun to drive" car. This meant it would have to be a manual transmission. I didn’t want automatic or paddle...