GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DasGTI11

Body by Autoglym

Overall impression of the products: :thumbsup: Products used: Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner Super Resin Polish High Definition Wax Perfect Polishing Cloths Just don't leave the HD wax on too long or you'll be using a lot of elbow grease to get it off (waxing by hand).
  2. DasGTI11

Everybody needs a friend who drives a Lambo...

Words can't describe how utterly fantastic this ride is: 2010 Murciélago in Verde Ithaca. Is 710 HP enough? Can't wait to take a spin in his Aventador next spring. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfr1Hy03qk
  3. DasGTI11

Lamb chops anyone?

Hell yes! Evan's APR Stage III MK6 GTI with new APR lamb chop decals.
  4. DasGTI11

Dear VW, I really love my GTI, but I don't like...

anything that resembles felt on the EXTERIOR of my car. I think you can get away with just using rubber on the sunroof surround, really. drying/cleaning the honeycomb(s). Should I call in some bees to do the job? seat fabric that isn't made to sit on. My ass isn't a deadly weapon. Wait, strike...
  5. DasGTI11

Bi-Xenon Lights: Hard time seeing at night.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having a hard time seeing at night with these lights. It's almost as if the range is too short, or that they're pointed down too low? They're very bright (that's not the issue), and the high beams blow up the road perfectly. Low beams...not so much...