GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ma-bo-

Official Vancouver/BC Chat Thread

Any of you guys going to this?
  2. ma-bo-

Anyone know of a good paintless dent removal place? Some ass hit my drivers side fender. Not sure if it can be removed because there's a slight crease in the bodywork where the dent is. How much do you figure something like this would cost to have done?
  3. ma-bo-

Anyone going to this?
  4. ma-bo-

DIY: Mount your plates with magnets

I was fortunate enough to get a salesman who listened to my request to NOT drill holes in my bumper for my factory ordered GTI. I looked at several options such as the tow hook mounts, and flip up types, but decided to mount them using magnets after reading about it somewhere. I did this about...
  5. ma-bo-

Audi discontinues manual gearbox for S4 and S5 in Europe

Wow, that truly sucks. If they ever stop making manuals, then I'll stop buying new cars I guess. My wife tried to persuade me into an auto this time (she knows how to row, just lazy) but I said absolutely not. I just enjoy using both hands and both feet when driving too much to give that up...
  6. ma-bo-

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi everyone, I just purchased a 2011 GTI 6MT 4dr in DBP last month and thought I would finally join the forum after lurking and researching for several months. I've been in the market for a compact wagon/hatch for a couple years, and there really isn't a lot out there geared towards enthusiast...