GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

VMR 710 wheels trade for stock detroits+cash

Anyone in San Diego want to trade for a set of 718 with stock tires (pirellis) and I just need $300 cash on top. Tires are 2012 with only 9k miles on them. I also have a spare 718 wheel with a slight curb rash that can be used for a spare tire as well. Hypersilver, 18x8.5 Your detroits must...
  2. J

FS: Stock Detroits with stock pirellis

***SOLD*** Been kicking around the idea of selling these and I'll put them up officially now. Picked up the car a month ago, currently have 13xx miles on the car, so that makes the wheels and tires pretty much brand new. I'm heading up to DC early July if anyone in that area is interested. I...
  3. J

caught a bug...

the modding bug! :mad0259: - APR intake stage I: on hand - APR intake stage II: awaiting shipping - APR or AWE downpipe: looking for a nice used unit...GunKata...uhh humm...:D - FMIC...haven't decided yet...still doing research...S3 seems adequate and affordable, but APR seems tits! hard to...
  4. J

another GTI gets the paint fix!

This is what it should have looked from the factory! the bumper was relatively easy to remove. Thanks to RockerDan for the DIY :thumbsup: more to follow! :thumbup:
  5. J

Picked up my Candy white GTI yesterday!

:happyanim::happyanim: Just like the title says, 2dr Candy white GTI DSG with no options! I specifically looked for a no sun roof, no nav, no leather car. Every car ive had before had been outfitted with those and i can count on one hand how many times i opened the sun roof....i cant stand...