GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Picked up my Candy white GTI yesterday!

John224

Passed Driver's Ed
:happyanim::happyanim:

Just like the title says, 2dr Candy white GTI DSG with no options! I specifically looked for a no sun roof, no nav, no leather car. Every car ive had before had been outfitted with those and i can count on one hand how many times i opened the sun roof....i cant stand leather anymore! Hot in the summer, cold in the winter and when i try to use the heat feature it makes me want to poop:lol: I can't remember the last time I used the nav on our other car...yeah, probably a year ago on a trip

The dealer had that on the lot but they also had the 4dr with the same spec as well! It was difficult to decide between the convenience of the 4dr versus the sporty look of the 2dr, but in the end I went with the 2dr. Reminds me of the white civic Si HB I had in college ....two decades ago!

Anyways, I had a really good experience with the dealership, I didn't get the best deal to the hundred dollars that some people have posted on here, but it was not my goal. I was looking for a good positive experience and it only took me 15 min to get to the price I considered fair. They let me test drive a brand new R model they just received with 21 miles! Even though they knew I was only considering between the GTI or TDI and 2dr Vs 4dr...it was a blast, but way out of my price range...the car I wanted was a show room car, so I drove the test mule :w00t: yep, I made sure the launch control worked as advertised and the paddle shifters :thumbup:

All in all, I'm pretty happy about the purchase experience. I just ordered the hidden hitch from etrailer and will be posting picture after I get the tint done this week.

John

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    275.1 KB · Views: 123
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 124
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

BackToVWs

Ready to race!
I don't care HOW popular it is, I still believe candy white is the GREATEST color for this car :)

congrats and enjoy that DSG

Timujin

Ready to race!
:needpics:

Congrats! 2door is way easier to get in and out of. Passengers still get the same room in the back. AND 2 door looks waaaaay better IMHO.

DSG FTW.

John224

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't care HOW popular it is, I still believe candy white is the GREATEST color for this

congrats and enjoy that DSG

Absolutely!

:needpics:

Congrats! 2door is way easier to get in and out of. Passengers still get the same room in the back. AND 2 door looks waaaaay better IMHO.

DSG FTW.

In time, young padawan...:D j/k, thanks.

Congrats & enjoy!! You made a GREAT choice, as they say, CW is faster. :thumbsup:

At least 15 more up with CW....

congrats on our purchase, good color choicetoo! :)

Thanks

Love my cw and you will too!

Thanks

Congrats and welcome to the club!

:w00t:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on your new GTI! CW is no doubt the best and fastest color!