GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Excel_GTI

Sunday Meets

As this is my only day off, anyone know of any Sunday meets or drives going on? Or willing to start one...
  2. Excel_GTI

Golf-R Replica Tail Lights

I ordered the replica tail lights from Jabba. Took about 7 working days from South Africa to Southern California. All i can say is that I am amazed on the fitment and quality of the lights. The LED's look real crisp during the day and night. I've seen OEM GOLF-R tail lights and honestly I don't...
  3. Excel_GTI

Stolen!

I went to my local dealership yesterday and found out somebody jacked a few sets of Detroits from the GTI's at the dealership. Sorry for the crap pics, but one of them was sent to me, and the other one i took. They weren't too keen on me snapping photos.
  4. Excel_GTI

Gti to A4 to GTi

New member here. Picked up a '11 CW Gti 2-door on Sunday. Love it. I orginally had a Mkv GTI, when the lease ended last year, I picked up B7 A4, hated it, and traded it in for the MkVi. Glad to be back with the GTi community. Mkv -APR Stage II -Miltek Quad Turboback -Evoms Intake -BBS CH...
  5. Excel_GTI

Universal Technical Insitute ADVICE NEEDED!

I need help. I'm at a point in my life where I've finally decided what I wanted to do. I want to become a technician. I currently work for Mercedes Benz of Long Beach as a Service clerk. But after watching the techs and having a life long passion of cars I decided, why not become one? Easy...
  6. Excel_GTI

My 1st Car

Here are few pics of my daily driver. I use it mainly to go to school and work, or when i cant afford to pay the 91 unleaded gasoline for the GTI =). anyways enjoy. 2005 Scion xB