GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf-R Replica Tail Lights

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
I ordered the replica tail lights from Jabba. Took about 7 working days from South Africa to Southern California. All i can say is that I am amazed on the fitment and quality of the lights. The LED's look real crisp during the day and night. I've seen OEM GOLF-R tail lights and honestly I don't think you can really tell unless you pulled them out and looked at the back. I snapped some pics, but I used my camera phone. The LED's flickered in the photo when I tried to snap it during the day, so it looks like they don't work, but they do. Also took some night shots, but there is only so much I can do with a camera phone. Will take betters pics later.:thumbup:. I believe they are worth what I paid and saved a couple hundred from not buying OEM tails.

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Looks good, I ordered them from Jabba too. Hopefully will be here soon. I think they shipped same day as yours. Any problems with the install/coding?

Install is pretty straightforward. U get bulb error messages when you do though. I haven't coded them yet though. I'm going to have Eurocode do it when I go in for my Stage 2 flash :D

ksing44

Ready to race!
Nice find. They do look like OEM for less $.

mark986

Ready to race!
There's no website. Jabba had a for sale thread and had a few sets.

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
410? 7 day delivery?..

Does a midget pop out and install it for you?
what?

More close up shots? Who makes them? Are these the depo ones? Link to website?

No idea who makes them, i bought them off Jabba from the forum. He had a few sets to sell, but I'm not sure if he has anymore.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21606

Like I said in my opening post, cant really take pics with my camera phone of the LED's on. They just flicker on the screen. Snapped some quick pics of the lights off, at closer range.