GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: NEW OEM Left and Right Bumper Guides

If your bumper looks like this: then you need these: New OEM LEFT and RIGHT front bumper guides. $115 shipped for both.
  2. S

FS: NEW Left (drivers side) Fog lamp

New OEM supplier Left fog lamp drivers side $65 shipped PRICE DROP from $75
  3. S

New and used parts FS in Miami, FL!

2x New OEM oil filters $25 shipped will included new drain plugs if i find them at no cost. SOLD VCDS cable with unlimited vins $180 shipped plus 3% paypal fee New OEM supplier Left fog lamp drivers side $75 shipped New LaminX yellow fog lamp tint SOLD! New DeAutoKey Amber LEDs for...
  4. S

Bunch of NEW and USED parts from my previous GTI!!

New OEM supplier Left fog lamp drivers side $55 shipped -> $50 SHIPPED SALE! OEM RNS 315 SOLD!!! New OEM LEFT and RIGHT front bumper guides. Good if your bumper is popping out from the side where it meets the fender. $115 shipped for both ->SOLD! Also for sale but don’t have pictures...
  5. S

FS: 2012 APR K04 DSG CSG 42,XXX MILES

Sold!
  6. S

2012 APR K04 Autobahn GTI, CSG with DSG 42,XXX Miles

Sold! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

FS: DV+ fully built and APR boost tap partial kit.

The APR boost tap comes with everything that it came with when new. it works just fine and replaced it when I installed the catch can. needs to be repainted color is faded. asking $25 shipped firm within the 48 CONUS that covers tracking and paypal fees. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

OZ Ultraleggeras Vs Alleggerittas

So I want to get 18" lightweight rim for my Carbon Grey GTI. Which rim would you guys recommend and what color rim for Carbon grey GTI?
  9. S

ECS is full of it.

says the 1 post noob who ecs sent in to defend them. :laugh: I've never real had a problem with them but i did have to call twice to get an item exchanged under its "lifetime warranty" first guy seemed to be beating around the bush. second guy took care of it within minutes and sent the...
  10. S

Small condenser fan stopped working.

Same thing that happened on my mk5 has now happened on my mk6, but on my mk5 it was covered under warranty and now its not. I'm planning on DIY to save money. Has anyone ever done this before? Your car needs to be lifted very high to remove the fan assembly? Do you remove it from the top or bottom?
  11. S

Sooo I made a 1st time mistake in 9 years, I put the wrong gas

Two generations of gti's both APR k04 tuned and for the first time when I was putting gas today when I noticed I was getting a lot of gallons for the money and then i look down and saw that i had put 87 octane. I was soo bummed. Now what are my options? I don't want to have any adverse effect...
  12. S

Any better alternatives to ECS smoked side markers?

After a few years with the ECS smoked side markers the bulbs burned out didn't even noticed till today and no bulb out light which is weird. And the part on the inside is cracked so I'm not able to secure the base of the bulb to the side marker housing. Pretty much disintegrated... Looking for...
  13. S

Moving to Japan, car suggestions?

S15 Nissan Silvia! And a radiation suit like everyone else says lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

What did you do to your MK6 today?

I picked up a new Mann Filter FP 2939 FreciousPlus Cabin Air Filter, lets see how much better than the current one i have!
  15. S

APR catch can with engine cover?

Has anyone been able to install the catch can with the engine cover on? Really don't want to remove the engine cover. But if there is no option then I'll do it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. S

water pump belt belt concern...

so i'm getting my pump replaced and i'm at 38k miles and dealer says that i don't need to replace the pump belt and that if i do it'll be a little more for labor. is there anything different the tech has to do to put a new belt vs the old one? do i really even need it?
  17. S

Control arms bolts and dogbone bolt part#

So I'm going to order these bolts at the dealer with my discount and don't know what part numbers they are, going crazy trying to figure out. I know ECS has a kit but waaaay to expensive. thanks! :thumbsup:
  18. S

HPA Interlock Dogbone mount.

Is there anyone that sells this NEW for cheaper than the price on the HPA website? Thanks! [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. S

So I was detailing the engine bay and...

I guess some degreaser landed on the that part of inner fender and took some of the paint. Is this a DIY? Is there a paint code for that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. S

FS: NEW ECS Stainless steel brake lines.

Never had the chance to install them and tight on money right now. Asking $115 firm shipped. For vehicles with 272mm rear brakes only!