GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

i7 gaming pc build

High end gaming pc for sale. 700OBO NO HARD DRIVE OR OS Computer specs: Intel i7 2600k Coolermaster CPU cooler Asus sabertooth z77 mother board EVGA GTX 660TI 16Gig corsair dominator ddr3 (4x4gig) 850w Corsair RM850 Corsair Vengeance c70 case DVD writer...
  2. R

Valve Cover Paint DIY

Has anyone done this yet? can give any feedback? i'm looking at doing this and wanting to do it the right way, so if anyone has done this and has any feedback or anything of that sort it would be great. If i'm not 100% confident in it, i will just bite the bullet dollar wise and probably get it...
  3. R

Oregon people

Is anyone from oregon still active on here?? i'm buying my second golf r next week (traded my first in on a toureg) both mk6, this one rising blue that only has 25k miles, i'm super stoked to be back in the car and back in the enthusiast community!!!
  4. R

My new stage2+ R =]

just finished up stage 2+. 4 door grey R. Pics coming soon!!!! -APR HPFP -VWR intake -APR 93 octane tune -Milltek downpipes / exhaust -Neuspeed swaybars -Neuspeed Springs only one question still.. i feel like when i get on it hard i'm still getting a lot of flutter from the turbo blowing off...
  5. R

any experience with hi-flo ko4 dischage conversion

Any thoughts on this? http://www.neuspeed.com/264/0/0/1617/480269-hi-flo-k04-turbo-discharge-conversion.html i would like to know if anyone has any experience with this or something like this, or better.. i am going to stage 2 plus on my car tomorrow (will post pics) with full neuspeed race...
  6. R

question

Hi, does anyone know if the neuspeed carbon fiber engine cover can fit on along side the vwr intake? i talked to the guys at the shop i get my work done at mostly and they hadn't seen it yet, but i love the look of the neuspeed engine cover and am ordering in the vwr intake to go along with my...
  7. R

first steps on my R

so i am thinking about tuning up my R pretty well in the next 6 months but doing it stepwise.... my thoughts were doing the apr stage 1 flash first then installing the vwr intake then exhaust then hpfp.. my question was though is that is the stage 1 ok to do prior to an exhaust / intake or will...