GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

2012 Autobahn CSMG in VA

2012 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn Edition Sunroof/Nav Package 2.0T 4cyl w/ 6spd Manual Transmission Carbon Steel Metallic Paint w/ Heated Leather Interior Bi-Xenon Headlights with AFS (lights turn with wheels) 65,xxx miles (daily so this will increase slightly) One owner, non-smoker, no kids All...
  2. D

Member Feedback: Eduardot

Double thumbs up for this dude. Worked out a solution to trade inner tails with me while I was in Florida. Tail light was delivered as promised and works like a charm. I'd definitely do business with this guy again. Thanks Eduardo!
  3. D

(FEELER) OEM LED Smoked R Tails W/Fog

Thinking of getting rid of my tails. They are two months old. Got them from Peter on here in late July or early August. Perfect condition, no scratches or chips at all. I can add some pics tomorrow. Any interest?
  4. D

Best Detail bang for your buck in Hampton Roads....

my vote goes to http://www.shinecarshine.com/home.nxg six to seven hour detail inside and out for $340. Serious TLC. Who do you guys give the nod to?
  5. D

Adams Super VRT vs. Wolf's Chemicals WM-1NT Trim Coat

which one, in your opinion, wins out and why? i've read great stuff about adams and i'm getting ready to make an order at Detailer's Domain. Just wanted to see what the consensus was around here. Thanks guys!
  6. D

Pressure Washing/Foam Gun Question RE: Paint Chips

So I recently got my first couple paint chips on my hood, right above my emblem. Super pissed about that. They aren't that big according to everyone I've asked but to me they look massive. My question though: Will washing with a pressure washer/foam gun further perpetuate the chips or is it...
  7. D

where to buy a JSW grill?

anybody know the best spot to start looking? I wanna toss one on my car. thanks!
  8. D

ATTN: Anyone with a Eurojet TBE......

love it? hate it? just meh? i'm looking for a solution to my stock tbe....the eurojet has caught my eye bc of the fact that, according to some reviews, it's not super annoyingly loud when just cruising around town but can turn into a growling beast if you get on it. what are your impressions...
  9. D

OEM Puddle Lights?

searched for a bit. there is such an animal, isn't there? if so, does anyone know where to find them? thanks!
  10. D

Installing Euroswitch for OEM LED tails with Xenon HL's....2 repair wires?

I have OEM LED tails (with rear fog) from Peter on the way as well as a euroswitch. I've searched DIY's and I'm not sure if I'm getting exactly what I need. Can someone please let me know where BOTH repair wires need to go? I apologize for my n00bness, I just want to make sure I'm doing this...