GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pabss

Flame Thrower Kit ??

has any one ever thought about installing a AutoLoc™ Flame Thrower Kit ?? looks pretty cool
  2. Pabss

WTB magnaflow cbe Orlando area 300$

hey guys im looking to buy a used magnaflow cbe in good condition! im located in the Orlando fl district and I will drive to you as long as you are not to far if you are selling or looking to trade for a oem cbe let me know text me 4075902960
  3. Pabss

synchro messed up!!

any one ever have this problem Friday night I was driving went to shift in to 5th and heard the worst grind ever so I quickly went back to N and went to put it in 6th and the same thing happened! only happens in those 2 gears! if this has happen to you how did you resolve the issue? did the...
  4. Pabss

FS QTP electric cut out 150$

bran new never used comes with 15ft quick connect switch cable its a 2.5'' cut out so it will work with stock piping that is 2.5' or you can use it with 3'' aftermarket piping by using a 2.5 flange welded to the y pipe
  5. Pabss

snow prefomance install HELP

so I recently bought a snow performance fsi/tsi boost cooler kit from CTSTURBOS and the cts throttle pipe with a built in bung and got a dual stage nozzle kit form USRT with throttle body spacer with bung whole> iv searched the forms but haven't fond any snow installs just D,O and aqua-mist i'm...
  6. Pabss

E85 fuel

Has anyone ran a fuel mixture ratio of E85 with 93 to achieve a higher octane like maybe just using 20% of E85 to 13 gallons any one just curios if this can be done i know guys with BMW that have the jb5 chip do this and gain :iono:more psi any thoughts on this ?
  7. Pabss

APR stage 1 awesome

finally went to Ivan's shop in Orlando Axis motoring to get my stage 1 flash must say i'm loving it really can feel a big difference great shop great guy he really knows his stuff and helped me out and did some free VAG stuff for me and install all for free and only took a few hours. i cant...
  8. Pabss

Finaly got my first GTI 2012 i need Help please!~

hi everyone just got my first 2012 gti 3door manual so i'm thinking of getting a SMP DP and CHIPPING but i don't know what company to use for ecu upgrade is unitronics best bang for buck or APR or any other reputable company your input is greatly appreciated:clap: