GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR stage 1 awesome

Pabss

Ready to race!
finally went to Ivan's shop in Orlando Axis motoring to get my stage 1 flash must say i'm loving it really can feel a big difference great shop great guy he really knows his stuff and helped me out and did some free VAG stuff for me and install all for free and only took a few hours. i cant stay off the pedal:happyanim:!!! cant wait to get my Dp to upgrade to stage 2!

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Unitronic right? I went there with my buddie to get his mk4 flashed. Good guys down there.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Unitronic right? I went there with my buddie to get his mk4 flashed. Good guys down there.

Read the title again....

JhnR

Banned
Reading fail.

Awesome APR is racecar

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
haha i didnt even see that! Good call.
I axis only did Uni.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Run on sentences are fun. Enjoy that stage I software it's fun alright go pedal fun most of time stage 2 is in future to get it done now wow ok cool go.

Zib

Passed Driver's Ed
Run on sentences are fun...

+1

I haven't sampled stage 1 in quite some time so on my way home this afternoon from visiting, of all places, a P car dealer, I got a little playful on the highway when a Civic passed me then cut in sharply just before the toll gate so going through the gate I went through the gears and after reaching 6th I looked up to see tiny specs of cars in my rear view mirror. That was fun.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Run on sentences are fun. Enjoy that stage I software it's fun alright go pedal fun most of time stage 2 is in future to get it done now wow ok cool go.

Didnt know this was engrish class. :dnftt:

Pabss

Ready to race!

sry didnt know i was in englisc class!!:bellyroll:

Pabss

Ready to race!

He use too be a Unitronic dealer and G.I.A.C now just UNI and APR