GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. slcgtimk6

GTI Plaid Seat Covers

SOLD
  2. slcgtimk6

GTI Plaid Seat Covers

I'm selling my OEM plaid cloth seat covers. They are in perfect condition, no signs of wear, tears or stains. They were professionally removed off of a 2012 GTI 4 door with 10,000 miles. No kids or pets. Primarily the driver seat and occasionally the passenger seat was used. Just to clarify...
  3. slcgtimk6

VWR Springs for Golf or GTI MK 6 - $150

I have a set of these I bought from Audi Performance Racing a few years ago that have been sitting on a shelf in my garage since. They are brand new, never installed or even pulled out of the box. The box is still sealed. They fit a 2009-2013 VW Golf or GTI. I believe they'll also work on a...
  4. slcgtimk6

Feeler- GTI plaid seat covers

I'm thinking about installing leather in my GTI and wanted to see if anyone is interested in purchasing my plaid seat covers. They are in perfect condition, no signs of wear, tears or stains. They come off of a 2012 gti 4 door with 10,000 miles. Just to clarify, it would be the OEM seat...
  5. slcgtimk6

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

My car next to my neighbors. Makes it look kinda small, don't you think?
  6. slcgtimk6

Any Utahns?

Yeah, that was fun. Good to meet you guys in person and see your cars! Thanks for the vagcom help. Next time we'll have to do a cruise too. Here's a few more pics!
  7. slcgtimk6

Any Utahns?

Yeah, I will go out to Larry miller to get stage 1 done. I've heard a lot of good things about them. Better book that appointment while the sales going! The springs would be later on. Maybe this summer. Can't do too much at once to keep the wife happy. She doesn't understand. Haha but here's a...
  8. slcgtimk6

Any Utahns?

Looks good. I did the same up front. Here's what I did in back.
  9. slcgtimk6

Any Utahns?

I taped around mine and plugged the holes in the VW with paper towels. Mine turned out great and got good coverage. Just make sure to spray from different angles with each coat. I just thought it was easier than pulling it all the way off but to each their own.