GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Blakcard

VW Vortex Premium?

I'm not usually on that site but i venture over occasionally. I've noticed the page is all revamped and then i saw something that caught my eye. They offer a premium content for only 19.99/yr?? o_O I'm not slaggin their site but seriously.....anyone here sign up for it? Is it worth it??
  2. Blakcard

Castrol Edge Euro formula - Canada Edition

So I stroll on over to local Canadian tire to get the usual European Formula Control Edge 0W-40 (it's on sale for $33) only they don't have any 5L bottles. Only 1L bottles. I check with 3 other locations and nadda. Seems Castrol has chosen to replace with 5W-40. Still meets 505/00/505 ACEA...
  3. Blakcard

Toronto ON - FS - Black 2 Dr '13 GTI 6pd **Sold**

***Sold*** You already know what it has in it. Leather, sunroof, no NAV :oops: KESSY Serron wheels Micheilin AS/3+ tires, Winter Michelin's tires on steelies. tints on windows except sunroof STOCK 106Km. NoVAG-com tweaks. It's literally a virgin. Brakes were done last summer, Stoptech slotted...
  4. Blakcard

Farroad FRD26 tires

Yet again.. i bare my skin knowing I'm going to be smashed. .I'm ok with that lol..:lol: SO... I went looking for Cooper or Firestone's and my tire guy is telling me I should really look at these tires. load index 95, W speed rating, UTQG 320-A-A, dedicated summer tire that weighs in around...
  5. Blakcard

Tire Shop in Winterhaven FL Area

Hey all... Time to go see Mom and bring her some maple syrup and CC. I'll be driving from Canada to Winterhaven FL via I-79 I-77 I-95. Any good tire shops I should stop at to pick up a set of Firestone Indy 500s? Pricing in Canada is pretty good however looking to see if I can best it. thanks!
  6. Blakcard

Canada Has a Rabbit?? Dah Phuk?

:confused: So I'm on the VW Canada looking at 2019 GTI's and they now have 3 Trim levels. Same damn horsepower.. but different trims. One of them is a Rabbit GTI.. you can have a plain GTI or Rabbit or Autobahn. With the Rabbit you get bigger wheels, Dynamic chassis control, Fender & KESSY...
  7. Blakcard

I know waaay too early for Speedo's but...

:attention_whore: When are ya'll putting on your winter tires? I have a feeling I'll be putting mine on before Hallow'een.. I usually wait until mid to end of November.
  8. Blakcard

Front Brake Rotors / Canada Brakes

Hey for you Canadian folks. RockAuto doesn't have slotted Stop Tech Rotors anymore...only slotted/drilled. Has anyone tried Canada Brakes Rotors? Ships from Cali and the price on the site is what you pay..no shipping and taxes included. Claim comparable to Stop Tech and Power Slot (aquired by...
  9. Blakcard

Carbon Cleaning GTA + extended

hey all, where in the greater GTA plus extended are you going to get your GTI carbon cleaned I doubt you're going to the stealership so where are you going and how much? I was at a time considering a buying a material blaster and learning however I'm changing my tune
  10. Blakcard

GTS G707 18x8.5 Rims for sale

*****SOLD***** Yep.. wife scuffed em so Im sellin em. Bought last year around this time. Cant tell you the weight but Im pretty sure less than 23lbs each. ET +35 on these. Tires do not come with the sale. Currently they are on AS/3 + 225/40/18 lil mild stretch and mild poke from fender. I...
  11. Blakcard

Cant decide.

I like all three however the silver ones are pretty heavy. I dont know the exact weight though. Tires are 225/40/18. Current set up is 18x8.5 offset is +35 with a pretty agressive poke. They are all IKON wheels. Silver rims are 18x8.5 offset +38 ( Reps) and18x8.0 +40 (Bbs look) Black rims...
  12. Blakcard

Castrol Euro formula Oil

Canadian Tire has 5L jugs of 0W-40 synthetic oil for $29 right now. Picked up 3 jugs Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  13. Blakcard

VW wheel cap

Got these from my local VeeDub shop. Had to order from Germany apparently... so when I tried to fit them even though they covered the bolts then weren't tight. Easily removed. These are just going on winter rims to dress them up a bit. Was thinking a bit of clear silicon on each head might...
  14. Blakcard

Hatch Shelf -Used

Hey for anyone in the GTA needing a shelf under the back hatch cover. Bought from another member years ago and forgot about it. Doesn't make sense to ship it so only local buyers please. $35 firm. Putting it up on Letgo as well Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  15. Blakcard

Trump's false teeth

And Go!
  16. Blakcard

The 17th letter gets bolder.. finally

Make that 18th letter... whoops R finally gives a pallet of colours so we can really make it your own without a wrap. Like Salada tea though... only in Canada www.VW.ca Pick your colours... i like British racing green...:w00t:
  17. Blakcard

Does this look right??

Just got the car back after an an accident. They put on a new left front fender and had to take the bumper off to repaint.. In the report it states they adjusted the headlights... i dont recall but this just looks like a huge gap to me.
  18. Blakcard

Repair my baby

So a truck wanted my lane and as a result I now have front fender damage plus he toasted my new wheels, front rim completely destroyed and rear left scrapes etc.. I was going to take it to Martin Grove VW to have them do the front fender and rear quarter panel.. plus check to make sure...
  19. Blakcard

Look what i found...

i'm sure i'm not the first to read/post this... and got to admit I didn't search to see if this existed on this forum.... so no flame's please.. http://www.automobilemag.com/news/how-one-owner-built-a-375-hp-2011-volkswagen-gti/ which lead me to this...
  20. Blakcard

|Selling 17in Anthracite Goals with Brand New AS/3+

****SOLD***** http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/markham-york-region/vw-17in-anthracite-goal-wheels-w-new-michelin-pilot-sport-as-3/1251805534?siteLocale=en_CA as title says i'm selling together my 17in VW goals with BRAND NEW Michelin tires AS/3+ tires. Tires are brand spanking new. haven't...