GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. corman1313

FS: H&R Street Performance Coilovers

Selling my H&R coilovers with 38k miles on them, I got them directly from H&R 2.5 years ago. They have been corner balanced the entire time on the car and still ride fantastic but the highest they go is lower than I'd like so I'm swapping for a cup kit. The coils will come with OEM strut...
  2. corman1313

WTB OEM SUSPENSION

In need of full suspension for my GTI. Looking for something local for ease. I gave someone a hell of a deal at $125 for my OEM suspension with 1,300 miles so looking for someone to return the favor. Thanks Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  3. corman1313

WTB: OEM SUSPENSION

In need of full OEM suspension for my GTI. Let me know what you have. Also may be willing to trade my H&R Street Performance coilovers with 38k miles on them with cash on your end of course. Still ride awesome. Thanks Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  4. corman1313

FS: 4 Hankook V12 EVO2 Tires w/20k miles

Picked up some fresh rubber so trying to hand these out to anyone looking to get a few thousand miles out of a set of tires or something to thrash on the track for a day. Tires were purchased new from Tire Rack and have almost exactly 23k miles on them. They do have camber wear but were...
  5. corman1313

Ordering the Mayweather Pacquiao fight

I'll be ordering the fight this weekend at my place in NoHo. I am having a few members over and wanted to see if anyone else wants to pitch $10 bucks and come watch it in a chill environment and not a bar. We will have beer and green just so you know. I will be ordering it in HD and watching...
  6. corman1313

Saturday 9/6 night time cruise.

Carbon//m3 and myself will be meeting up on Saturday night for a night time cruise around LA and wanted to see if any fellow members wanted to join. We can choose a place to meet in the valley that is good for everyone. We will be deciding the cruise route when we meet up. We are looking to...
  7. corman1313

Thoughts on Neuspeed tune.

Like the title says, looking for thoughts on a Neuspeed tune. I have an appointment on Friday to get the APR stage 1 but another member let me take a drive in both a GTI and Golf R with neuspeed tunes and I liked them both. Being that Neuspeed are local it would be an easy transaction, I called...