GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saturday 9/6 night time cruise.

corman1313

Ready to race!
Carbon//m3 and myself will be meeting up on Saturday night for a night time cruise around LA and wanted to see if any fellow members wanted to join. We can choose a place to meet in the valley that is good for everyone. We will be deciding the cruise route when we meet up. We are looking to change things up and have a fun night cruise, let me know if you would like to join us.

Last edited:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Will there be various shenanigans?

corman1313

Ready to race!
So we will be meeting at 8pm at the In n Out in Northridge on Tampa Ave. The address is

8830 Tampa Ave, Northridge, CA

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
so much hoodrat stuff!

have fun guys! Be safe.

corman1313

Ready to race!
Not sure what you mean by "hoodrat stuff" but I'm guessing you may be referencing the area. This isn't a cruise around Northridge or the Valley for that matter, just so we are clear.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion

corman1313

Ready to race!
Haha no offense taken just want to make sure we aren't giving people the wrong impression of where we are meeting. Maybe you can make it to the next cruise.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I'm actually down for this but the meeting spot is 45 min away from me and not to mention if we end up even further out I'm looking at a nice long drive back home. Doh!

Carbon//m3

Ready to race!
I'm actually down for this but the meeting spot is 45 min away from me and not to mention if we end up even further out I'm looking at a nice long drive back home. Doh!

It will be fun, we all will have a nice drive back lol