GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tuuza

Help. Cam follower replace.

Hi, I'm starting to change my cam follower and couldn't find any diy instructions. Every instruction I find is with a HPFP like this. And my pump looks like this, 2010 GTI Euro. Im looking for a way to bleed the pressure from the pump, as all the diys show that the release valve is in the...
  2. Tuuza

The MFactory coilover review!

So, at December in 2015 I found the post by MFactory, that they are looking for test drivers for their new coilovers for discounted price. http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showth...overs+golf+mk6 (Specs included there) PM'd them and got a chance to participate in the test. In early April 2016 I...
  3. Tuuza

GTI mysterious oil leak.

Found small area with fresh looking oil on some piping. There's nothing obivious source on top of the piping, everything seems dry... it starts from black hard kinda flat plastic pipe, amount of oil increases in the mounting point to transmission.
  4. Tuuza

Wörthersee 2016

Hello, people going to Wörthersee Treffen 2016? Planning to ship the car to Germany, and drive to wörthersee, Austria. Would be 11-day trip including 7 days on site. First time driving trough Germany and Austria.