1. S

FS stock exhaust cbfa

FS stock gti full exhaust cbfa. 180 obo
  2. S

WTB K04 or F23t

Want to buy a K04 kit or F23t
  3. S

Help..boost gauage wiring

I bought a boost gauage, but I want to know where did u guy tap the power and ground wire at?
  4. S

mk5 tsi downpipe fit mk6?

Does mk5 tsi downpipe fit mk6? My friend gave me his mk5 tsi downpipe, but when I installed it today they bolt hole doesn't line up with the turbo.
  5. S

FS APR downpipe

Sold for sale apr downpipe 460 + half of actual shipping
  6. S

AWE Tuning Mk6 GTI Exhaust Build Times Down to 2 Weeks

but I thought the factory catback is less than 2.5 inches. do I need a 2.5 inches adapter if I buy the awe catback to mate with my apr dp?
  7. S

WTB downpipe reducer adapter

I just bought a used apr downpipe but it doesn't come with a adapter to mate with the stock catback. does any one has one to sell please let me know
  8. S

exhaust reducer

I just bought a used apr dp but it doesn't have the reducer to mate with the stock catback. I have check the apr website they don't sell it. Does anyone knows where can I buy the downpipe reducer and the exhaust size diameter of it?
  9. S

neuspeed fmic delete kit

I want to buy the neuspeed fmic but the delete kit is kind of pricy. I want to know beside weight reduction, what's the benifite of delete the oem ic?
  10. S

WTB: neuspeed pflo intke

anyone selling neuspeed pflo?
  11. S

FS Cobb AP

SOLD
  12. S

USP Tear-Duct Direct Flow Complete Intake System

Anyone has experience on this intake system? is it worth to try it and how's the fitment?
  13. S

awe downpipe vs other brand 3 in downpipe

I am planning to buy a downpipe or tbe for my mk6. it seem like awe has the best of the deal, however it is only 2.5 in. I want to know will it make a big difference on performance or tuning? because like apr and unitronic ots tuning are base on 3 in pipe.
  14. S

Has anyone using the cobb tbe?

Has anyone using the cobb tbe? how's the fitment and sound?
  15. S

FS CTS tuning intake

sold
  16. S

WTB downpipe

Want to buy a downpipe
  17. S

cobb tuning

hi does anyone know about the cobb tuning for mk6? i saw it avaiable on 3/22. just want to know if the tune will be similar to apr