GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nagokart

FS: CarGo blocks

These blocks have velcro on the bottom and stick to the cargo mat. They are put together to form L shapes. You can use it to form borders to keep things in your trunk from moving around.
  2. nagokart

Sorry no mat. It was sold with the car.
  3. nagokart

Boost gauge sold!
  4. nagokart

NewSouth multitap. https://www.newsouthperformance.com/product/tsi-multitap-hose/ Completely replaces the vacuum hose so you don't have to punch a hole in the intake manifold and looks stock.
  5. nagokart

bump. euro switch sold
  6. nagokart

Best downpipe exhaust setup for mk6 3 door

I agree. I had a Beluga DP on my car for about 3 years and when I removed it there was no issues with it. Granted, I didn't live in colder climates.
  7. nagokart

Genuine Ross-tech Micro-CAN Cable

Selling a genuine Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable. Cable is in good condition. No bent pins. Always kept wound up nicely. Asking $210 shipped.
  8. nagokart

up
  9. nagokart

SOLD: Cobb Accessport V3

SOLD
  10. nagokart

RAD Wheel Lock Bolt 14mmx1.5, 26.5mm Shank, R13 Ball Seat

Used, in great condition. Comes with 4 locks and 1 key. Includes the key # in case you lose it. Asking $30 shipped.
  11. nagokart

SOLD: VMR V710 18x8.5 Hyper Silver

SOLD
  12. nagokart

PM'd
  13. nagokart

Sold: RCD 330 Plus noname Headunit

I used the Chinese ones that replace one of the license plate lamps. Looks oem. Downside is that the light is slightly brighter than the other side. I just taped off part of the light with electrical tape. Worked very well. I wasn’t gonna spend $500 for the OEM one.
  14. nagokart

Yup, works with the steering wheel controls. The voice control button will use Siri or Google Assistant depending on your phone.
  15. nagokart

SOLD: Neuspeed P-flo intake black with SAI breather and CARB sticker

Selling a black p-flo intake in good condition. Washable cone and SAI filter. SOLD
  16. nagokart

Cargo blocks, brand new sealed. Asking $40 shipped
  17. nagokart

Selling my RCD330 plus noname headunit. In good condition. Has working Android Auto and Carplay which I personally tested both. Also worked with my Dynaudio setup. I was also able to run a rear view camera on it as well. Asking $220 shipped. SOLD
  18. nagokart

SOLD: Blue tinted aspherical blind spot mirror

Blue tinted blind spot mirrors heated