GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold: RCD 330 Plus noname Headunit

nagokart

Ready to race!
Selling my RCD330 plus noname headunit. In good condition. Has working Android Auto and Carplay which I personally tested both. Also worked with my Dynaudio setup. I was also able to run a rear view camera on it as well. Asking $220 shipped. SOLD
IMG_1683.JPEG
IMG_1684.JPEG

Last edited:

nagokart

Ready to race!
Does this work with steering wheel buttons?
Yup, works with the steering wheel controls. The voice control button will use Siri or Google Assistant depending on your phone.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Selling my RCD330 plus noname headunit. In good condition. Has working Android Auto and Carplay which I personally tested both. Also worked with my Dynaudio setup. I was also able to run a rear view camera on it as well. Asking $220 shipped. SOLDView attachment 204486View attachment 204487
Question about the rear view camera which camera did you use ? was it the oem vw camera or the chinese made vw cameras that you can get on ebay and Ali express.
Im looking to get a rear view camera for my mk6 gti. Think about buying the chinese vw one. The rcd 330 is a great head unit had mine for over 3 years.

nagokart

Ready to race!
Question about the rear view camera which camera did you use ? was it the oem vw camera or the chinese made vw cameras that you can get on ebay and Ali express.
Im looking to get a rear view camera for my mk6 gti. Think about buying the chinese vw one. The rcd 330 is a great head unit had mine for over 3 years.
I used the Chinese ones that replace one of the license plate lamps. Looks oem. Downside is that the light is slightly brighter than the other side. I just taped off part of the light with electrical tape. Worked very well. I wasn’t gonna spend $500 for the OEM one.