GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

How long have you had your K04 ? Issues ?Solutions?

Wonder how long till all these issues pop up Possible causes and solution for oil leaks ,Shaft play and etc ? Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. H

S3 IC + FMIC or is it too much

I m running a k04 with S3 IC currently , been thinking should i add a FMIC to reduce the chances of heatsoak but am afraid it might cause some lag ? Did someone run similar setup ? Pros and cons ? The temp here is always around 33c btw.
  3. H

Parts required for a GTX3076R?

Except for the turbo itself ,what parts do i need for this BT Setup Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  4. H

LSD difference?

Anyone s K04 powered GTI with LSD equipped can share their thoughts as to the difference with and without the lsd ? i m thinkin to install one but not sure whether its worth the extra bucks Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  5. H

Rpm swing while downshift

Recently i notice that when i am downshifting,the rpm goes to 3k then slightly swing around 3.2k then back to 3k immediately anyone have any idea what may be the cause Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  6. H

DSG fart rarely heard after dsg tune ?

anyone have any idea to revive the dsg fart currently running a catted downpipe does swapping it to a catless one helps? Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  7. H

Wtb k04/f23t

Shoot me a pm if u re letting go Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  8. H

Stock caliper for Stage 3 Gti?

With slotted/drilled rotors,better pads and stainless steel hose,is the braking power sufficient? anyone run similar set up for their stage 3 gti mind to share their experience? any input is appreciated. thanks Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  9. H

Fitting Auto Seats

Planning to swap out my plaid gti seats and replace it with an auto seats,but seems like theres no power harness for it Any idea how to diy power harness for it Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. H

Mk7 Gti Bumper Style For Mk6?

Wondering if anyone custom fit it Or are there any existing kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. H

WTB:APR stage 2 Intake and Downpipe

Anyone planning to let go APR stage 2 intake and downpipe? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. H

WTB:Uprated Intercooler,Catback,DP

As mentioned above Would like to buy items above Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk