GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

DELETE/CAR IS GONE

Car is gone, thx
  2. A

PO52A

What you guys know about this code? My timing bits have about 50k on updated tensioner and chain. My electronics have 198k Where should I start? Car runs great
  3. A

R seats in GTI

Hello all, my seats needed replaced so I found some out of an R. Im sure heat,airbags ect have the same connectors. However, I see there is a switch for tilting and gti has a manual knob. Can I just put 12v power to them? Thanks in advance!
  4. A

Beluga Exhaust F/S

located in Dallas Texas. Going to pull this exhaust off of my car and selling for $200. Will have more pictures tonight. I'm willing to meet and drive up to 2 hours. Let me know, thanks!
  5. A

Car over heating

Here is a video of what's going on. I bypassed by heater core as it was leaking. This is a fresh motor and a new metal waterpump (could be bad). Its not a head gasket as there is no smoke and no mix of fluids. It will ride at operating temps then just shoot up then drop back down. Sometimes I...
  6. A

VMR V810 19INCH DFW TX.

Have a very nice set of rims for sale. Bought them around Christmas time and took them off my car to put on sons a4 but didn't fit..already bought me some new ones so these need to go. Let me know! Tires are going to need replaced, probably have a few miles left Can send pics if requested Thanks
  7. A

Replacing my engine

Well, I have already had to pull the motor out of this car once (last year) due to lost screens and a balance shaft that snapped its flange off. This was about 30k miles back and now the burning of oil has become too much. While I have pulled the engine I have not swapped all the external...
  8. A

Ko4 vs charger v8

Ko4 vs charger, I was skeptical it he was even running. Going back you can hear both get on it. He came up and said WTF! Mustang was just wrong place wrong time. First time I have got a good highway run. Sorry for quality, driving a manual holding a phone Mexico! https://youtu.be/1vSc950dEwg
  9. A

China aluminum radiator?

What do you guys think of this rad? I need a new one considering this, about same cost as a stock. Anybody ran this China set up? Thanks!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALUMINUM-RADIATOR-FOR-VW-GOLF-MK6-GTI-PQ35-A5-PLATFORM-1-4-1-8-2-0-TSI-GAS-40MM/113302672127?hash=item1a615d92ff:g:SfkAAOSwAN1bvzlt
  10. A

Burning oil...quart a week

My p0299 has been on for weeks and I'm hoping it's my turbo that's burning the oil. It smokes at idle and when coming off boost. New turbo on the way, just hope it fixes issue of burning oil. I have just associated the 2 together and chalked it up to turbo. Wouldn't I have another code if it was...
  11. A

Items needed for ko4 cts w apr tune

Hello gents, I have searched a bit and need confirmation from someone with the set up I am fixing to use. I am apr st 2 and going with apr 2+. I have ordered the Cts turbo kit and was told by local apr shop I need a 3 bar map sensor?I have 2011 mk6, also running the stock Top for the time and...
  12. A

Mk6 stg 2 vs 2018 focus st

My friend just got his 2018 st delivered so i figured give him his first loss. Faster than i thought it would be, after looking into it they have more hp (258hp) than previous years. It would hang until about top of 3rd mid 4th he is left. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/hxMOmKFGOb4
  13. A

Engine replacement 2011

I finally got my engine out, just have to find a rebuilt or low mileage to put back in. There are so many electrical xonnections, i tried to mark bundles so i know their location. I plan on ko4 or larger before reinstalling. Posting here as i will have questions in the future.. I lost oil...
  14. A

Stage 2 died at light

Strange things, driving car moderately stop at light. Go to take off realize no rpm and battery light. I tow it home and try to crank it starts right up. I have apr 2 , new tensioner and chain. Its a 2011 with 120k miles. I took it to my friend at the dealership( cel never came on) and they...
  15. A

P0299 VIDEO slop

https://youtu.be/U4kj4mCbRTQ I got a stage 1 tune and a week later CEL is on. It will turn off automatically periodically but under boost isnt any fun. Someone with some flapper door experience let me know what you think. Is it suppose to have that much play?Me thinks not but i dont know..before...