GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

(SOLD) [US - Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania] 2013 Volkswagen GTI - 124,000 Miles - Drivers Edition DSG

Price: (SOLD) Thank you for looking! Location: Near Bethlehem, PA Please note: I am not in an immediate rush to sell and will be entirely transparent about the vehicle and it's current condition so that any would-be buyers have the best idea of where their money is going. Though I wish I...
  2. G

[US-Eastern PA] 2013 GTI - 123,000 Miles - Drivers Edition DSG --- Can you help me determine it's value?

Hello all, Though I wish I could keep it, I have another vehicle being built and on it's way here come April and only have so much garage space. As such, the GTI will have to find a new home. While it might just be traded in to a dealership, I figured I'd try to determine what it might be...
  3. G

Rotor/pad recommendations?

Good afternoon, GMK6. After owning my MK6 GTI for a short while, I recently had the opportunity to bring the car out to a small autocross event. Although the event and my subsequent times went well, I left the event feeling "These brakes need help." When I purchased the vehicle from the...