GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolNat

Help with alloys

The center hole is a bigger? That's for the hub you might need hub rings.
  2. GolNat

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

One of the managers at work is really into RC cars. He wrecked one of his cars into a curb and broke some suspension components. Hobby shop told him parts were not available because the car is 7+ years old. He remembered I do 3D printing and asked if I could make him a replacement. Made him a...
  3. GolNat

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

I run a generic brand I got off eBay. Never needed to change the insert went with the smallest I think and didn’t have issues.
  4. GolNat

Manuals are superior to all other transmissions!! Based
  5. GolNat

I’m with ya. I don’t understand making people feel bad for not going to funerals also. If people don’t want to go that’s their choice.
  6. GolNat

Love that Volvo ❤️
  7. GolNat

Fram gets a bad name but I rock them on all my Honda’s and the GF’s Edge.
  8. GolNat

FL sounds on the higher side. 10k for a metal roof but it was done by a roofer that is just him and his family. I thought 10k was a great price for how much roof I have.
  9. GolNat

I paid 10k for 2 systems installed so if that’s for one it seems high but I bought mine 2-3 years ago and not Florida. My system is a Goodman which used to be trash but from what the HVAC company was telling me (I trust them they are family friends) they have really stepped up their game. Most...
  10. GolNat

I taught my daughter what a bro dozer was the other day. She asked why the truck wheels were like that and said it looked silly. I said yeah that’s a bro dozer and we zoomed by it in the GTI.
  11. GolNat

SUV’s are great if you have kids. Other than that they suck unless they can tow then they suck a little less
  12. GolNat

Hall and Oates. Loggins and Messina.
  13. GolNat

Eventually. My Uni tune is great. Need to buy an AP and instal my meth kit but I’m still happy with the car how it is when I drive it so I’m not in a hurry. Car hobby has been on the back burner for a bit and once I get more time and money to do it again I’ll work on the Prelude.
  14. GolNat

I get mad at myself also. I thought about it, priced it was like ehh. Honestly doesn’t bother me all that much since I just street drive it but still would have been nice.
  15. GolNat

Engine mounts made a huge difference for me in reducing wheel hop and hard shifting when getting on it. New torque arm and insert also.
  16. GolNat

Trying to fix my car

Does the fan shut off on its own?
  17. GolNat

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

Those look great!! I love printing in PETG not sure what issues you were having. Prints like PLA just stickier.
  18. GolNat

Yep. That family plan is no joke