GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bbsxer

WTS COBB ACCESSPORT V3 (AP3-VLK-001)

Hey I’m looking to sell my Cobb that I used on my gti for about a year before it was totaled.. comes with the box and the cable, good condition, not really any scratches or other damage. My price is $500 but open to offers.
  2. bbsxer

Please Help: Issues after replacing intake manifold

Today I finished replacing my intake manifold on my 2012 GTI because of a P2015 code. I have taken on/off the IM before to do carbon cleaning but it was my first time putting a new one on. When I was done and started the car, after a few tries it started and ran fine for about 45 seconds and...
  3. bbsxer

HELP Car barely running after intake manifold replacement

Today I finished replacing my intake manifold on my 2012 GTI because of a P2015 code. I have taken on/off the IM before to do carbon cleaning but it was my first time putting a new one on. When I was done and started the car, after a few tries it started and ran fine for about 45 seconds and...
  4. bbsxer

Final Timing Spec?

I just got a COBB Accessport for my 2012 gti and I’m seeing something odd. I have searched everywhere for an answer to this but there is very little talk about “final timing” figures. From what I’ve seen, I shouldn’t be seeing anything more than like 3-4° of timing, on my accessport I idle at...
  5. bbsxer

WTB FRONT SWAY BAR

I’m looking for a new/used sway bar. OEM or aftermarket, on a budget, preferably under $150. My bushings are shot but the car is old (175k mi) and I’m a high school student on a budget. Please reply or message me! Thanks!
  6. bbsxer

K04 or not?

Hey. I got a used 2012 GTI last winter with about 160k on the dash. It had some issues from a prior crash but other than that its been pretty issue free. The car now is at 172k miles and I've been thinking about going K04 once I save up some money. If I decide not to go K04, I will probably soon...
  7. bbsxer

Clicking/Banging noise while driving

I bought my 2012 GTI with about 160k miles on it a few months ago. It started making a single click sounds when pushing in the clutch pedal and sometimes when engaging a gear. I didn’t think much of it until I would also hear a click while turning. Now the clicking noise will be heard on and off...