GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Suspension Travel Limiters

Has anyone opted to get these fitted when upgrading to 18's? Apparently they are "necessary" when upgradng to 18's or bigger according to VW. Any info would be great, Thanks
  2. W

mk6 Votex body kit fitment

Where should I get my kit preped and fitted? Most the dealerships i've spoken to haven't really encountered the golf's body kit or even heard of it. Should I trust them in installing and preping it??? Last thing i want is a shit paint job and chips in a few months. Am i better off getting it...
  3. W

I want to see mkVI mods!

Anyone seen any mods to the new golf yet? I know mau65 put 18's on his i think but other than that I can't find anything else on the web. Surely someone has lowered theirs by now or something. Please post some pics if you come across anything! Thanks
  4. W

Australian mk6 dealer negotiations

Went down to the local dealer today to get a rough idea on pricing. Am currently looking at the black comfortline 118tsi manual with: Pearl effect paint body kit sunroof 18" Topas alloys Fog lights Rear chrome strip mats boot liner some other small extras Without any negotiation i have been...
  5. W

Votex components

Does the votex kit come with a roof spoiler? Somehing bigger than the standard one they supply Thanks!
  6. W

Pricing in Australia

Spoke to a dealer today and they quoted me $35,200 drive away on a comfortline 118TSI (metalic paint included). That's stretching my budget already and I havent even added any extras:( He wasnt sure how much the votex kit was but said he'd get back to me. Anyone know how much a full kit factory...