GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: MINT CONDITION HRE FF01 Wheels 19x9.5 et45 5x112

MINT CONDITION HRE FF01 Wheels 19x9.5 et45 5x112 -- was on my 2015 S4 Genuine HRE purchased from Pfaff Tuning, and can be verified by Pfaff Tuning! WHEELS ONLY SALE in GTA/Toronto. Wheels were only used for 1 summer season. Was told perfect fitment for GTI's as well but buyer responsible...
  2. S

Sad Story and Parts Sale... :(

Hi All, A few months ago, my brother got into a wreck with his MK6 GTI that resulted in it being written off. Long story short, another car ran a red and basically T-Boned my bro's car. The impact was so hard that my bro's GTI actually hopped up and hit another car in the lane beside...
  3. S

**Dyno Results @ HPA Motorsports**

Hi All, Spent the morning with Marcel @ HPA Motorsports for a dyno session and get a baseline from which to measure any future mods against. For a description of HPA's dyno facilities, check out this link: http://www.hpamotorsports.com/hpadyno.htm HPA uses a SuperFlow Chassis Dyno, which...
  4. S

**REVIEW** S3 Intercooler + AWE Hose Kit + AWE Turbo Outlet Pipe Installed!

Hey All, Got the S3 Intercooler + AWE hose kit + AWE turbo outlet pipe installed today. Here's my mini-review. --------------------------------------- Parts S3 Intercooler: The VW/Audi part number for the S3 intercooler is 1K0145803P Interesting point is that this is the exact same...
  5. S

Rieger Front Lip + Splitter Installed! (w/Pics)

Hey All, Got the Rieger Front Lip + Splitter installed last week, and decided to get my reflectors color matched as well. Initially the splitter was painted red to match the grill, but it didn't turn out the way I was thinking so I wrapped it in CF-vinyl instead. Sorry for the poor quality...
  6. S

**Review** Noise Pipe Plug Mod

Hi All, Just a quick review on Raven6t9's (from GolfMK5) billet noise-pipe plug that I installed earlier this week. ***************************** Background The noise pipe plug plugs the branch of the throttle-body pipe that feeds the noise pipe with air/boost. The theory behind this is that...
  7. S

Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Trim Pieces with Pics! (DIY worthy?)

Hi All, Spent the past couple days figuring out how to remove, removing, and wrapping my interior trim pieces in 3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl. First, pics of the finished and re-installed trim pieces: This was the first time I ever tried this and it wasn't perfect...I did everything...
  8. S

Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Trim Pieces with Pics! (DIY worthy?)

Hi All, Spent the past couple days figuring out how to remove, removing, and wrapping my interior trim pieces in 3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl. First, pics of the finished and re-installed trim pieces: This was the first time I ever tried this and it wasn't perfect...I did everything...
  9. S

Hello from Vancouver! Intro with Pics!

Hi All! First off, just wanted to say what a great community we have in this forum! Being new to VW's and the GTI, I've definitely learned a tremendous amount from all of you. What a great source of opinions, ideas, information, insights, and laughter we have here at GolfMK6! :thumbup: A...
  10. S

Choose a Gauge Pod Design!

Hi All, I'm working with a local fabricator to come up with a gauge pod + matching gauge design for the MK6 GTI. Our design principles are: 1. Be as OEM as possible -- down to color matching the illumination, needle color, aluminum trim around the gauge, and the steering column textured...
  11. S

APR Stage 1 + Carbonio Intake Dyno Results by Futrell

folks, here's a link on Vortex with dyno results for a MK6 GTI with Stage 1 and Carbonio Intake performed by Futrell Autowerks (sp?) http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4771619 haven't seen it posted in this forum and wanted to share as I think a lot of us are considering Stage 1 + intake...
  12. S

JL Audio MK5 Stealthbox fitment for MK6?

Hi All, Does anyone know/have experience on whether or not the JL Audio stealthbox for the MK5's fits the MK6's (specifically the GTI)? Is it a perfect flush fit in the same space/area of the MK6, or are there gaps etc.? Any and all info/input is greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance! :)